My Game

Beefy

Worst gambler ever
So I'm at Pipeline yesterday, just checking out the scenery and as I'm walking around, this blonde gal with the roundest, juiciest ass on earth says to me "Hi. You look like you're thirsty!"

And being the pimp that I am, I replied, "Actually, I'm not thirsty at all".

I need a coach. I should be getting laid left and right.

So I'm at Pipeline yesterday, just checking out the scenery and as I'm walking around, this blonde gal with the roundest, juiciest ass on earth says to me "Hi. You look like you're thirsty!"

And being the pimp that I am, I replied, "Actually, I'm not thirsty at all".

I need a coach. I should be getting laid left and right.
She just wanted to give you a free sample of some fruit drink they sell to tourists.

This wasn't that. She had a cooler of beer and a couple of friends with her.

mbl .... seriously man... seriously...

though this still isn't bad as the time you turned down the 3sum with those two hot girls. Yes I still remember that story from politics.com

If I have a beer.... and... and YOU have a beer... and my straw reaaches alllllllllll the way across to where the hot girl is, I drink your beer!...I drink it all... I DRINK IT UP!

mbl .... seriously man... seriously...

though this still isn't bad as the time you turned down the 3sum with those two hot girls. Yes I still remember that story from politics.com

I know.

And the Linda and Tacey story....

I don't know if I told you, but in 2003 I was offered a Marisol (supreme Puerto Rican girl, fine) and Leanne (big titted russian girl, super fine) 3 some, and I turned that down also, but that time it was because I was paired up with Jocelyn, who I later found out was fucking Steve Bender on the side... So in retrospect, I should have taken it.

So, Darla likes beefy!

I mean I"m jealous, but if I had to lose you to someone I guess beefy will suffice :cry:

Back