My kids all got AR-15s from Santa!

I guess Santa figured this was a good year to bring guns? I can't count the number of friends who also had the same thing happen, Santa must be an NRA member!

:good4u:

What's that?

Dixie's breaking the law?

I'm sure we'll get some long winded excuse as to why what Gabby Gifford's hubby did was SOOOOOOOO much different...

What's that?

I'm sure we'll get some long winded excuse as to why what Gabby Gifford's hubby did was SOOOOOOOO much different...

Are you the same "ZappasGuitar I am Bwana Dik" who was just whining how I don't forget things?

can't provide proof, just as I thought. seriously, did dixie give a press conference saying he was gifting them? did the gun store then say he did or did not fill out the 4473?

Oh, so since Dix didn't give a press conference, he should be given a pass...ROTFLMAO!

He only announced right here he was gifting them...

Whatever you say man, the lengths you gun nuts will go to cover for each other is hysterical...if any of you could be bothered to show 1/10th the amount of concern you show for each other, to the poor, there'd be no more hunger or homelessness in this country.

One hundred million registered gun owners in the country and countless others without registered guns.

The federal government has all the heavy artillery .. the federal army .. the national guard .. the police.

How many dissenters would there be out of all three to join the people?

They got their man! Where's the outrage from STY?

WHY DO YOU HATE CHRISTMAS AS CHILDREN, DIXIE?????

Last edited:
What's that?

How have I broken the law?

I don't know what Gabby Gifford's hubby did.

Santa brought my kids AR-15s, plus a bunch of ammo and time at the range.

That was all I said.

Did you make some assumptions there, or what?

Zappas made assumptions because he's a fucking asswhole and a leftist nutjob.

Awwwww...isn't it cute how the partisan Righties cover for one of their own?

I may be an assWHOLE, but even that is better than being a HALF-assed little know-it-all punk covering for his Rightie buddy!

Awwwww...isn't it cute how the partisan Righties cover for one of their own?

I may be an assWHOLE, but even that is better than being a HALF-assed little know-it-all punk covering for his Rightie buddy!

Yeah, I would hardly say I cover for Dixie when I'm constantly giving him grief for being Southern, having a girlie name, being stupid, etc. I would say that I am on his case at least one-third of the time. :D

Back