My Lefty Outrage: Two Years Later

I've converted at least one myself...

I used to fool around with a girl who was bi during college. Prior to me, she had tended to chase after girls. After me, she got engaged to a guy and they got married. Friends of mine have praised me ever since for turning a lesbian straight, and I just laugh it off. Apparently they asked her, and she said it was true, so the legend continues. :cof1:

I used to fool around with a girl who was bi during college. Prior to me, she had tended to chase after girls. After me, she got engaged to a guy and they got married. Friends of mine have praised me ever since for turning a lesbian straight, and I just laugh it off. Apparently they asked her, and she said it was true, so the legend continues. :cof1:
Yeah I had a friend who was rebelling against her mother and was doing the gay thing. We never dated- she was a friend- and we had a lot of talks. But I married one of her roommates and treated them all like dear sisters. She grew out of it, found a great guy like me and now has a few kids.

Yeah I had a friend who was rebelling against her mother and was doing the gay thing. We never dated- she was a friend- and we had a lot of talks. But I married one of her roommates and treated them all like dear sisters. She grew out of it, found a great guy like me and now has a few kids.
My niece kissed and girl and thought for a month she was gay, ah youth!

Back