My morning surprize

evince

Truthmatters
I opened my door to go get the paper this morning and my dog started growling at the bushes right in front of my door and what did I find in the bushes???? A beautiful little tri color pit bull baby girl. She looks like she is about 3 to 6 months old and as sweet as they come.

She has already learned how to use the dog door and has only pottied outside. My 13 year old Aussie has already showed who is boss and she is settling in like a pro. I will take her to the vets today to see if shes chipped and fixed. I cant keep her but Im going to try and find her home.If not I will find her a no kill shelter or a good home.

She is just so pretty. Tan with a black white and tan face. She is going to be a good dog for someone.

She just found a raw hide bone my dog had hidden and is in heaven. I think she is still teething.

She is just so sweet and cute.

Why can't you keep it? Seriously. If it was getting along that well with my dog I'd have me a pit.

My hubby wants the little old lady(my current dog ) to live out her life as an only dog.

Im a softy and would keep the dog but me and her would have to live in a dog house in the backyard.

I took her to the dog park and everyone loved her and one guy said he would meet me next week and if I still had her he would take her. I think a few visits to the dog park and she will have a great home soon.

The little puppy has a 1 tattooed inside her right ear and a 3 inside her left ear. Does anyone know if this means she is from a fighting ring or a puppy mill or something?

Usually tattoos on dogs are on the stomache as the ear and lip can be removed by somebody stealing the dog.

I think they do birth dates. This is just one in each ear. 13 also means marijuana. Im not sure its an AKC type tattoo.

I guess I can tell people it likely is to make her sound more adoptable.

I think they do birth dates. This is just one in each ear. 13 also means marijuana. Im not sure its an AKC type tattoo.

I guess I can tell people it likely is to make her sound more adoptable.

13 is the tatoo MS-13 uses for members and property...if they see their property in your possession...Lord have mercy on you...or if another gang sees it...again mercy on you!:eek:

Oh Im so scared BB.

you are funny as hell.

You are talking to a woman who ahs stood and screamed in the face of two separate drug dealers who were both nearly twice my size.

The drug dealers left and I still own both houses and live in one.

Good luck with the doggie Desh.

dumped / stray dogs are a problem around here I usually have to run one or two off a week.

Oh Im so scared BB.

you are funny as hell.

You are talking to a woman who ahs stood and screamed in the face of two separate drug dealers who were both nearly twice my size.

The drug dealers left and I still own both houses and live in one.

Ha that won't work with all, most, or even many drug dealers so I wouldn't get too cocky about that method.

Ha that won't work with all, most, or even many drug dealers so I wouldn't get too cocky about that method.

You are an expert on drug dealers ?

I would think that most successful ones like to keep a low profile.

but then I make no claims about being an expert on them.

Back