My New Foster Dog

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
Last week, I got a frantic email from one of the program directors asking if I could take in a dog asap. It turns out the owner died and the dog was in the house for a few days on its own. Well, the authorities went into the house and took the dog to a shelter. The family of the deceased wanted to kill the dog (who's perfectly healthy) and bury the ashes with the woman. Our program director dognapped him from the shelter and now he's hiding out with me.

He's so cute too. He's seriously the prissiest dog ever. You should see him walk in the wet grass. He's like a 5 y/o little girl. Its hilarious. I thought that he hurt himself for a minute.

Crazy isn't it!?

Oh btw, my friend you met just had her surgery and she's doing quite well!

Well I'm pretty sure that you can't do that legally anyway (kill a dog like that!); the idea just makes me ill. What kind of people ... ?

So what breed is she anyway? :)

Its a pekinese/Chihuahua mix. He's under 20lbs, and is the most adorable thing. Very particular though.

Well I'm pretty sure that you can't do that legally anyway (kill a dog like that!); the idea just makes me ill. What kind of people ... ?

So what breed is she anyway? :)

That's what we were thinking too but we didn't want to take a chance.

I did not know there was a restriction on a pet owner haveing a dog euthanized by a vet. Does not appear to be any restriction here, as long as you have a vet do it.

I cant imagine it.

Animals are property under the law but I would hope animal cruelty would be part of the issue. It probably depends on where you live.

pekinese and chihuahua mix!

I was annoyed that my boyfriend let him sleep in the bed again last night!

pekinese and chihuahua mix!

I was annoyed that my boyfriend let him sleep in the bed again last night!
That sounds like a two yes/one no situation.

Why would you let him be there if he is going to bring rodentia into the bed with you?

Hey the little nipper has been through alot.

He probably very confused. In a day or two he will get into the program.

I just have this vision of a skinny pekinese dog. Dogs are lucky that ugly is cute.

Hey the little nipper has been through alot.

He probably very confused. In a day or two he will get into the program.

I just have this vision of a skinny pekinese dog. Dogs are lucky that ugly is cute.

he's adorable!

If I had your cell, I'd forward it to you! He really is cute though.

Back