My take on leftists

jakemax

Banned
After listening to their stupid crap for decades I think it's safe to say they can be broken down into three categories.

1. Extremely foolish media fed idiots.
2. Paid shills
3. Foreign agents

Now, let's hear the cry TRUMP!

'Leftist' seem to live in Reality. Not one, I dare say, has claimed 'Climate Change' is a Chinese Hoax.

After listening to their stupid crap for decades I think it's safe to say they can be broken down into three categories.

2. Paid shills
3. Foreign agents

Did you know that 'trump' is genteel British English for 'fart'? Let's read your post and hear the fart, eh! :)

So you have no problem with Trump committing treason on jan 6?

LMAO!

Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump

Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

You are an idiot.

My take on your take on leftists.

I don't give a fuck.

Have a nice day. Cry some more loser.

Proof you are an idiot. I did not mention Trump. Maybe political discussion is not for you.

You are an idiot.

And that's all we need to know.

Idiot spends "decades" listening to the likes of Beck, Rush, Hannity, O'Reilly, etc. tell lies about half the people in America. Idiot is too dumb to realize that his OP just described himself and his tribe of Reichwing knuckle-walkers. :laugh:

Idiot spends "decades" listening to the likes of Beck, Rush, Hannity, O'Reilly, etc. tell lies about half the people in America. Idiot is too dumb to realize that his OP just described himself and his tribe of Reichwing knuckle-walkers. :laugh:

Very telling that right wingers on this forum love telling us liberals what we believe. But they never respond to what we actually say.

LMAO!

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

You're scum

Smary traitor lies about me because all leftists are liars. I actually spent decades listening to the likes of shit stains like you and and then creating a list of your internet actions. Here you are channeling #17. You are all the same. Non thinking drones.

Progressive shit stain ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation to the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

3a. Play dumb and keep others wasting their time trying to enlighten you.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age.

6. Employ misdirection.

6a. smear people.

6b. attack religion.

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions.

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card.

9. Play gay/lesbian card.

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card.

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly.

13. Reword and repeat.

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia.

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity/OAN.

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump.

20. Whataboutism...

2. Paid shills
3. Foreign agents

Keep kissing the ring

Follow that ring as it’s flushed down the toilet

The Republican Party is a dead man walking

2. Paid shills
3. Foreign agents

I do believe your assessment is accurate, and most fall into category 1.

However, here at least 50% are category 2.

Back