My wife doesn't get it....

/MSG/

Uwaa OmO
So apparently my wife has a problem with me taking a piss outside. Nobody else in the bathroom or anything, I just don't want to aim or flush or really do anything other than piss. I tell her it's part of my security program to keep the neighbors away but still she's against it. It's not like I stand on the front lawn and wave my dick around for the neighborhood to see. I stand on either the back porch or somewhere else, half the time at night (because that's when I'm home).

What's the big deal? All it is is piss.

also, nothing beats just letting it all hang out in the moonlight at 2 am. It's very liberating. :megusta:

My old roommates and I used to piss on the exact same spot of grass until it killed it, and the dead patch was visible on Google earth.

That is all.

So apparently my wife has a problem with me taking a piss outside. Nobody else in the bathroom or anything, I just don't want to aim or flush or really do anything other than piss. I tell her it's part of my security program to keep the neighbors away but still she's against it. It's not like I stand on the front lawn and wave my dick around for the neighborhood to see. I stand on either the back porch or somewhere else, half the time at night (because that's when I'm home).

It also keeps out the urban foxes and works wonders on the compost heap.

My last renters did that with the back porch.

The back porch smelled like piss for the first two weeks I was here.

Last edited:
I think I'm beginning to see her point.....so the other half of the time your pissing off your porch in broad daylight?.....you could at least go behind the shed.....
I do if it's during the day time. Or the back of the house or something. It's not like I stand on the front porch, except for the one time when I was HAMMERED.

It also keeps out the urban foxes and works wonders on the compost heap.
That's what I'm saying! I don't want dogs or coyotes coming around and thinking they own the place. I bought this house, I pay taxes on it, I pay the bills for it, so it's MY territory, not some lazy ass animal squatter.

She's just trying to civilize you ya fucken heathen. Don't you realize that the woman has a tight ship to run and she needs you jettisoning bilge water off the port bow like she needs a hole in her head. You'd better shape up or ship out mister before she keel hauls your ass.

Last edited:
That's what I'm saying! I don't want dogs or coyotes coming around and thinking they own the place. I bought this house, I pay taxes on it, I pay the bills for it, so it's MY territory, not some lazy ass animal squatter.

We don't encounter many coyotes in my neck of the woods but they sound very similar to foxes in their behaviour.

We don't encounter many coyotes in my neck of the woods but they sound very similar to foxes in their behaviour.
Coyotes are pretty much the same but a lot bigger. They're a problem in my area (as well as bears and cougars now), and have been known, in rare instances, to attack and kill people. I actually had an encounter with one a few months ago. Nothing happened, thankfully so.

Coyotes are pretty much the same but a lot bigger. They're a problem in my area (as well as bears and cougars now), and have been known, in rare instances, to attack and kill people. I actually had an encounter with one a few months ago. Nothing happened, thankfully so.
Coyotes are also much noisier than foxes and travel in packs.

Coyotes are also much noisier than foxes and travel in packs.

Not according to the documentaries i've seen where they spend most of their time alone and in silence, either waiting for packages to be delivered from the Acme corporation or chasing birds.

You crack me up!

Back