My wife doesn't get it....

Not according to the documentaries i've seen where they spend most of their time alone and in silence, either waiting for packages to be delivered from the Acme corporation or chasing birds.

I thought there was a new sub species that hangs out in bars and target young helpless males such as Threedee, David Attenborough should do a documentary about them.

So apparently my wife has a problem with me taking a piss outside. Nobody else in the bathroom or anything, I just don't want to aim or flush or really do anything other than piss. I tell her it's part of my security program to keep the neighbors away but still she's against it. It's not like I stand on the front lawn and wave my dick around for the neighborhood to see. I stand on either the back porch or somewhere else, half the time at night (because that's when I'm home).

What's the big deal? All it is is piss.

I agree with your wife.

I've been thru this a couple of times. I was rooming with a bunch of guys in a house in the woods. They would piss off the porch and it began to stink. I got pissed. In a secluded place behind the house I dug a 3'x 2' hole, put rocks and gravel in the bottom, covered it with gravel dirt mixture. Put a sign up that said Piss Here with an arrow. Did the same thing when my sons were teenagers and my lawn was dying in little round spots. I was wondering why my sweet oranges turned tart.

If you're gonna take a leak outside get away from the house. Neighbors flowers make a good target.

I follow this general rule. Don't shit in your own nest.

I dug a 3'x 2' hole, put rocks and gravel in the bottom, covered it with gravel dirt mixture. Put a sign up that said Piss Here with an arrow.
Nice job Einstein- straight path to the groundwater. Stick with the shitty rock band routine from now on.

So apparently my wife has a problem with me taking a piss outside. Nobody else in the bathroom or anything, I just don't want to aim or flush or really do anything other than piss. I tell her it's part of my security program to keep the neighbors away but still she's against it. It's not like I stand on the front lawn and wave my dick around for the neighborhood to see. I stand on either the back porch or somewhere else, half the time at night (because that's when I'm home).

What's the big deal? All it is is piss.

First of all if you can't piss in your own back yard then life is not worth living. But you don't have to be a pig about it and expose yourself to the neighbors or passing cars. And your excuse of keeping coyotes at bay is piss-poor. So if you don't have a secluded spot use the toilet, and if you're too drunk to aim well then sit your ass down.

My last house I had a barn and could piss behind there no problem. In the winter through the snow was too deep so when I was working in the barn I had a milk jug with a big hole cut in it on a shelf of perfect height. When it was full I spread it on the perimeter of the garden to help keep the rodents out.

First of all if you can't piss in your own back yard then life is not worth living. But you don't have to be a pig about it and expose yourself to the neighbors or passing cars. And your excuse of keeping coyotes at bay is piss-poor. So if you don't have a secluded spot use the toilet, and if you're too drunk to aim well then sit your ass down.

My last house I had a barn and could piss behind there no problem. In the winter through the snow was too deep so when I was working in the barn I had a milk jug with a big hole cut in it on a shelf of perfect height. When it was full I spread it on the perimeter of the garden to help keep the rodents out.
When I was a kid we would let a jar off piss evaporate, mix the left over residue with the appropriate amount of sulfur from match stick and crushed charcoal and make homemade black powder.

I agree with your wife.

I've been thru this a couple of times. I was rooming with a bunch of guys in a house in the woods. They would piss off the porch and it began to stink. I got pissed. In a secluded place behind the house I dug a 3'x 2' hole, put rocks and gravel in the bottom, covered it with gravel dirt mixture. Put a sign up that said Piss Here with an arrow. Did the same thing when my sons were teenagers and my lawn was dying in little round spots. I was wondering why my sweet oranges turned tart.

If you're gonna take a leak outside get away from the house. Neighbors flowers make a good target.

I follow this general rule. Don't shit in your own nest.
Well I don't really have a lawn at the moment to worry about, as it got pretty torn up when I put in a new concrete slab and widened my driveway. So I'm pissing into dirt.

Back