My wife

jakemax

Banned
My wife found a big cockroach in the kitchen yesterday. She took all the dishes out of all the cabinets and scrubbed them and repapered them. Same with the fridge, emptied it and scrubbed it. Scrubbed the floors and rewashed all the dishes and silverware. Next week I'm putting the cockroach in the bathroom.

My wife found a big cockroach in the kitchen yesterday. She took all the dishes out of all the cabinets and scrubbed them and repapered them. Same with the fridge, emptied it and scrubbed it. Scrubbed the floors and rewashed all the dishes and silverware. Next week I'm putting the cockroach in the bathroom.

That's mean but hilarious so it's okay. :laugh:

I saw what I thought was a mouse turd in the silverware drawer so did the same thing ... emptied everything out, scrubbed with bleach, then complained bitterly to Mr. Owl that he had Better Do Something About This Intolerable Situation. He said that it wasn't a mouse turd; he had dropped some brownie crumbs in there while getting out a fork and thought he had cleaned them all up.

This is why men die in their sleep.

I saw what I thought was a mouse turd in the silverware drawer so did the same thing ... emptied everything out, scrubbed with bleach, then complained bitterly to Mr. Owl that he had Better Do Something About This Intolerable Situation. He said that it wasn't a mouse turd; he had dropped some brownie crumbs in there while getting out a fork and thought he had cleaned them all up.

It's just a joke, didn't really happen.

That's funny!!!!! :laugh:

Alright. You get a 'Thumbs Up' for humor. :thumbsup:

Photoshopping memes ain't shit.

nomad-1a.jpg

BFD.

For someone with an avatar like this....

jakemax.png

....you don't have a lot of room to be talking about others doing such things.

Crappy Photoshop job, btw.

Lol, you need some butthurt cream, or do you just need to suck some more muzzie goat cock? Loser.

Lol, you need some butthurt cream, or do you just need to suck some more muzzie goat cock? Loser.

Butthurt? Sucking cock?

I'm not the one proudly displaying a pic of myself in women's lingerie.

That sounds more like the kind of recreational activity you would engage in.

Loser.

Butthurt? Sucking cock?

Loser.

The only problem is that is not me, just like your avatar is not you, ya fucking liar. Why do all leftist shit stains lie so much?

The only problem is that is not me, just like your avatar is not you, ya fucking liar. Why do all leftist shit stains lie so much?

So what was the point of you clipping a copy of the head from the character in my avatar and pasting it in that pic?

But thanks for admitting that it's not "me" in your crappy photoshopped meme and as such, I don't engage in the kind of activity you described therein.

So what was the point of you clipping a copy of the head from the character in my avatar and pasting it in that pic?

But thanks for admitting that it's not "me" in your crappy photoshopped meme and as such, I don't engage in the kind of activity you described therein.

You got to be one of the stupidest pieces of shit to date.

Butthurt? Sucking cock?

Loser.

All you biden bitches are faggots. And liars, and traitors.

Back