N Korea May Have Conducted A Neclear Test: Thanks G. "W" For Trashing The NNP Treaty

Prakosh

N Korea May Have Conducted A Neclear Test: Thanks G. "W" For Trashing The NNP Treaty

All three major 24 hour news networks, MSNBC, FOXSPEWS and CNN are reporting that S. Korean sources are saying that the North Koreans have tested a Nuclear Weapon. This news has not been corroborated by the U.S. intelligence agencies or the South Korean government and there is no word yet out of North Korea. I am not sure exactly what entity is responsible for all the breaking news on this item. But since they are all saying it there is a high probability that either they have tested a nuclear weapon or they have conduced some kind of preliminary test. If this is the case, the implications are devastating for the future of a new nuclear arms race. The Japanese will now want a nuclear weapon and it is not clear how this will impact any attempt now to keep a nuclear weapon out of the hands of the Iranians. This current world situation is a result of the Bush administration's own abandonment of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty in his first months in office. Bush had campaigned on a revamped version of the old "Star Wars idea that had been championed but had gone nowhere under Reagan. But for the idea, as Bush now envisioned it, to work the U.S. would have to renounce its participation in the nuclear non-proliferation treaty and begin to work out the details of a new nuclear position. At the time many experts said that this was a dangerous precedent for the U.S. to be setting for other countries and said that the U.S. abandonment of this treaty would set off a whole new nuclear arms race. That idea was pooh-poohed at the time by the administration and Condi Rice as ridiculous. Rice argued that the U.S. should not have to be restrained by a treaty that wasn’t really working and in the same kind of language that accompanies most arms races claimed that a stronger American position would be a deterrent itself. According to the poopaganda at the time the U.S. would be in a stronger position as a result of abandoning the treaty and going its own way. And of course nobody and no treaty or any other document was going to restrict Bush when he put his mind to something that decided that it was quaint antiquated or simply not applicable in the current circumstances. So using the same logic that has generated so many of "W"s many original thoughts including that the Geneva Conventions were quaint and no longer applicable under the new threat from international terror, he took the U.S. out of that treaty basically confining it to the dustbin of history and that eventually got us to where we are today. Way to Go, Bush, you’re doing a heck of a job.

I remember the first time I ever laid eyes on W, though of course I knew who he was, I had never seen him. It was the night they executed Karla Faye Tucker, and I was watching with my father and brother. And they both thought he was going to stay the execution, and I said, well no, he's not. She's as good as dead. I knew that he was going to be running for President one day, though I didn't know what election cycle it would be. And even though back then I did not yet know about this penchant for executing people, nor did I know he was sick enough to, years later, mock Karla Faye Tucker pleading for her life to Tucker Carlson, I did know that a Republican could not stay an execution and expect to win the primary. I did already know that much. And when I saw him walk out in front of the cameras I noticed his hair was mussed. And I said to my father and my brother, look at how sick this is, they mussed up his hair before he came out to make him look as if he had sweated over this. And I don't know how, but I swear to God I knew he had not and I knew someone had done it to him just before he came out. And I knew immediately, that I could not stand him. I had not felt that way about his father.

And flash forward to election night 2000, when they reversed the earlier (and correct) call of Florida for Gore, and my heart sunk. Because I had known from the first time I set eyes on him that George W Bush was very bad news.

And then flash forward all of these years later to see the tens of thousands dead, the lies, the poverty, the wars, the health care crisis, Katrina, the state of our Constitution, our reputation as warmongers and torturers, the dead still to come and I am amazed, because as bad as I knew he was, I never saw all of this coming. I didn't have that kind of imagination then.

I do now.

I remember the first time I ever laid eyes on W, though of course I knew who he was, I had never seen him. It was the night they executed Karla Faye Tucker, and I was watching with my father and brother. And they both thought he was going to stay the execution, and I said, well no, he's not. She's as good as dead. I knew that he was going to be running for President one day, though I didn't know what election cycle it would be. And even though back then I did not yet know about this penchant for executing people, nor did I know he was sick enough to, years later, mock Karla Faye Tucker pleading for her life to Tucker Carlson, I did know that a Republican could not stay an execution and expect to win the primary. I did already know that much. And when I saw him walk out in front of the cameras I noticed his hair was mussed. And I said to my father and my brother, look at how sick this is, they mussed up his hair before he came out to make him look as if he had sweated over this. And I don't know how, but I swear to God I knew he had not and I knew someone had done it to him just before he came out. And I knew immediately, that I could not stand him. I had not felt that way about his father.

And flash forward to election night 2000, when they reversed the earlier (and correct) call of Florida for Gore, and my heart sunk. Because I had known from the first time I set eyes on him that George W Bush was very bad news.

And then flash forward all of these years later to see the tens of thousands dead, the lies, the poverty, the wars, the health care crisis, Katrina, the state of our Constitution, our reputation as warmongers and torturers, the dead still to come and I am amazed, because as bad as I knew he was, I never saw all of this coming. I didn't have that kind of imagination then.

I do now.
The revelations of duhla:
The first time she laid eyes on Bush, believe it or not she had never seen him before!

North Korea was given plenty of aid by us under Clinton. Clinton, Gore and the Dems even helped give them plutonium to aid in their nuclear program, foolishly trusting those who hate us and appeasing them. The result is North Korea developed nuclear weapons right under our nose with the Democrats help as you can see here:
http://policy.house.gov/subcommittees/107/html/news_release.cfm.729.html

Any chance Moore will cover this in his next 'documentary'?
Actually I'd settle for even one mainstream newspaper to cover it but I won't hold my breath...

Seriously this is really wrong, far worse than Bush and Iraq in my opinion, because we are at the whim now of a dictator who reportedly is almost as insane as deshrubinator and who has the missile range to at least fire nukes to Alaska and Hawaii, if not the mainland US.

Who cares about Monica, this was the Democrats (and America's) greatest foreign policy screwup in the last generation.

and because of Iraq, our standing is so diminished in the world that even goofy goggle-eyed gooks from North Korea can slap us across the face just like a girlieman and we are powerless to do ANYTHING but whimper.

The little fucker ignored warnings from Dubya and tested missiles ON OUR BIRTHDAY... and we can do NOTHIG about it.

That's on Bush.... don't try to lay that on Clinton

Meh. Unlike Duhla, the Danold believes in equal oppurtunity for women. If they commit savage murders, they should be executed just like a man should.
Duhla, why do you have to be so against equality?

Wrong Florida was correct after the ONE mandated statewide recount - you do not keep getting recounts until you try and get the result you want. Republicans respected the law, Dems did not.
Now, it is possible the dumber Dems who voted possibly wrongly on that butterfly ballot (which a local Dem rep designed BTW) could have shifted the election, but any semi-intelligent person saw how to vote correctly so boohoo.

And then flash forward all of these years later to see the tens of thousands dead,
Tens of thousands died under Saddam, directly from Saddam's orders, not indirectly from terrorists. Which is worse?

the lies, the poverty,
Uh poverty? We took the slightest step back if that after the natural economic downturn which had already started at the end of Clinton's term.

the wars,
Pretty much all the Dems supported Afghanistan war, while all the major Dems supported the Iraq war because all of them believed the intel about WMD, much of it before Bush was prez - check the dates.

Anyone else getting tired of hearing this silly line from Liberal Democrats over how Bush 'duped' them into going into Iraq and it's all his fault? That they believed there was never a threat from Saddam, that this war was the Republican's baby.

To disprove this, take a look at the huge amount of quotes from Democrats on where they really stood on Iraq:

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs." -- From a letter signed by Joe Lieberman, Dianne Feinstein, Barbara A. Milulski, Tom Daschle, & <b>John Kerry</b> among others on <b>October 9, 1998</b>

"This December will mark three years since United Nations inspectors last visited Iraq. There is no doubt that since that time, Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to refine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer- range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies." -- From a December 6, 2001 letter signed by Bob Graham, Joe Lieberman, Harold Ford, & Tom Lantos among others

"Saddam's goal ... is to achieve the lifting of U.N. sanctions while retaining and enhancing Iraq's weapons of mass destruction programs. We cannot, we must not and we will not let him succeed." -- Madeline Albright, 1998

"Iraq made commitments after the Gulf War to completely dismantle all weapons of mass destruction, and unfortunately, Iraq has not lived up to its agreement." -- Barbara Boxer, November 8, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retained some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capability. Intelligence reports also indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons, but has not yet achieved nuclear capability." -- Robert Byrd, October 2002

"What is at stake is how to answer the potential threat Iraq represents with the risk of proliferation of WMD. Baghdad's regime did use such weapons in the past. Today, a number of evidences may lead to think that, over the past four years, in the absence of international inspectors, this country has continued armament programs." -- Jacques Chirac, October 16, 2002

"The community of nations may see more and more of the very kind of threat Iraq poses now: a rogue state with weapons of mass destruction, ready to use them or provide them to terrorists. If we fail to respond today, Saddam and all those who would follow in his footsteps will be emboldened tomorrow." -- <b>Bill Clinton</b> in 1998

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. <b>He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including Al Qaeda members</b>, though there is apparently no evidence of his involvement in the terrible events of September 11, 2001. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons. Should he succeed in that endeavor, he could alter the political and security landscape of the Middle East, which as we know all too well affects American security." -- <b>Hillary Clinton</b>, October 10, 2002

"I am absolutely convinced that there are weapons...I saw evidence back in 1998 when we would see the inspectors being barred from gaining entry into a warehouse for three hours with trucks rolling up and then moving those trucks out." -- Clinton's Secretary of Defense William Cohen in April of 2003

"Iraq is not the only nation in the world to possess weapons of mass destruction, but it is the only nation with a leader who has used them against his own people." -- Tom Daschle in 1998

"Saddam Hussein's regime represents a grave threat to America and our allies, including our vital ally, Israel. For more than two decades, Saddam Hussein has sought weapons of mass destruction through every available means. <b>We know that he has chemical and biological weapons.</b> He has already used them against his neighbors and his own people, and is trying to build more. We know that he is doing everything he can to build nuclear weapons, and we know that each day he gets closer to achieving that goal." -- <b>John Edwards</b>, Oct 10, 2002

"I share the administration's goals in dealing with Iraq and its weapons of mass destruction." -- Dick Gephardt in September of 2002

"<b>Iraq does pose a serious threat to the stability of the Persian Gulf</b> and we should organize an international coalition to eliminate his access to weapons of mass destruction. Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to completely deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power." -- <b>Al Gore</b>, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction." -- Bob Graham, December 2002

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction." -- Ted Kennedy, September 27, 2002

"I will be voting to give the president of the United States the authority to use force - if necessary - to disarm Saddam Hussein because <b>I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security." -- John F. Kerry, Oct 2002 </b>

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandates of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and the means of delivering them." -- Carl Levin, Sept 19, 2002

"Over the years, Iraq has worked to develop nuclear, chemical and biological weapons. During 1991 - 1994, despite Iraq's denials, U.N. inspectors discovered and dismantled a large network of nuclear facilities that Iraq was using to develop nuclear weapons. Various reports indicate that Iraq is still actively pursuing nuclear weapons capability. There is no reason to think otherwise. Beyond nuclear weapons, Iraq has actively pursued biological and chemical weapons.U.N. inspectors have said that Iraq's claims about biological weapons is neither credible nor verifiable. In 1986, Iraq used chemical weapons against Iran, and later, against its own Kurdish population. While weapons inspections have been successful in the past, there have been no inspections since the end of 1998. There can be no doubt that Iraq has continued to pursue its goal of obtaining weapons of mass destruction." -- Patty Murray, October 9, 2002

"As a member of the House Intelligence Committee, I am keenly aware that the proliferation of chemical and biological weapons is an issue of grave importance to all nations. Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process." -- Nancy Pelosi, December 16, 1998

"Even today, Iraq is not nearly disarmed. Based on highly credible intelligence, UNSCOM [the U.N. weapons inspectors] suspects that Iraq still has biological agents like anthrax, botulinum toxin, and clostridium perfringens in sufficient quantity to fill several dozen bombs and ballistic missile warheads, as well as the means to continue manufacturing these deadly agents. Iraq probably retains several tons of the highly toxic VX substance, as well as sarin nerve gas and mustard gas. This agent is stored in artillery shells, bombs, and ballistic missile warheads. And Iraq retains significant dual-use industrial infrastructure that can be used to rapidly reconstitute large-scale chemical weapons production." -- Ex-Un Weapons Inspector Scott Ritter in 1998

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years. And that may happen sooner if he can obtain access to enriched uranium from foreign sources -- something that is not that difficult in the current world. We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction." -- John Rockefeller, Oct 10, 2002

"Saddam’s existing biological and chemical weapons capabilities pose a very real threat to America, now. Saddam has used chemical weapons before, both against Iraq’s enemies and against his own people. He is working to develop delivery systems like missiles and unmanned aerial vehicles that could bring these deadly weapons against U.S. forces and U.S. facilities in the Middle East." -- John Rockefeller, Oct 10, 2002

"Whether one agrees or disagrees with the Administration’s policy towards Iraq, I don’t think there can be any question about Saddam’s conduct. He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do. He lies and cheats; he snubs the mandate and authority of international weapons inspectors; and he games the system to keep buying time against enforcement of the just and legitimate demands of the United Nations, the Security Council, the United States and our allies. Those are simply the facts." -- Henry Waxman, Oct 10, 2002

What else can a reasonable person conclude but that Democrats wanted to take on Saddam and Iraq?
I suppose we could say but Bush wanted Saddam more, but is this just irrelevant when you think about it, there are 2 sides on Iraq, you could have been for it or not, Democrats were for it. Trying to naively believe that the American people are so stupid as not to realize that Democrats supported the war is not a strategy thay will work and quite frankly is insulting to people's intelligence.
Bush will and is getting his flak for Iraq, but he at least stands by his principles, whereas I think any person can easily see that the Democrats were and are trying to play both sides on this, yet they get off scot free.

Does it make sense to punish Bush by supporting the unaccountable Democrats? Is this not rewarding politicians who try and lie to get out of truth?

Consider well who is really worse on Iraq...

the health care crisis,
The standard response from Democrat leaders on high health care insurance is that companies are making too much profit.
Now insurance companies sell all different kinds of insurance. Why have we only seen big increase in health insurance? If corporations really wanted big profits, why would not increase premiums on something far less politically explosive like life insurance?
The answer is because the increases in the health care premiums are coming specifically from health care itself. Part of this is paying for increases in technology, but we have had increases in technology for decades, so it must be more than that.
The answer is government has regulated more in the health care industry to 'protect people' and also trial lawyers and Liberal judges are pushing bigger and bigger settlements that add huge amounts to the industry.
Trial lawyers have over the last decade gone over almost exclusively to the Democrat party.
Dem presidential candidate John Edwards is a former trial lawyer.
Likewise you can see to what degree and why they support the Dem party now:
http://www.commondreams.org/headlines/081300-03.htm

Very important. You can see here that the Association of Trial Lawyers of America is the biggest single group donor that favors the Democrats:
http://www.opensecrets.org/newsletter/ce36/ce1196p5.html
And they favor them heavily with 83% of donations going to Dems.

Right after the 2000 election, the biggest priority the Dems undertook, was pushing for HMO suing, which would add billions in lawsuit settlements adding of course more billions to health care costs.

Remember now the health insurance industry instead of just paying for health has to pay out massive settlements for often minor health problems. Greedy trial lawyers get rich and Dem politicians get those donations. Add to that cost the cost of going through the trials, the cost of paying bigtime lawyers to help protect against these. The cost of advertising to help combat the negative image of profiteering that Dems keep doing and the due diligence costs of contracts, increasingly complicated waivers and so on to protect them against some lawsuits. Plus as they are now a target by congressional Dems looking to push the hot buttons on them, the industry also has to donate money to Repubs to protect them and donate money to Democrats to tone down their attacks.
All these big costs get factored into your health bill. The money to pay for all the above is in your health care bill and premiums

It is crystal clear that as government and the ease of lawsuits that Democrats have pushed has contributed to the big health care cost increases in the last decade.
If we can get government out of health care and pass tort reform to reasonably limit number of lawsuits and amount of lawsuits then we can get health care costs down again.

This is a big if. People love the big bad Hollywood image of an HMO or the evil corporate profitering villain.

We must never forget that Canada has a universal health care system. So if universal health care is so good, why do Canadians come here for health care?
We still have the best health care in the world, with the right reform and getting government out, it need not so expensive.

Should Bush get blamed for a hurricane? Does he get credit for low amount of hurricanes in this very warm year?
I know what you're gonna say and the response of the National Guard was fast to Mississippi which has higher percentage of blacks than Louisiana. Why?
Because you can't drive aid trucks through water. Imagine that.

the state of our Constitution, our reputation as warmongers and torturers, the dead still to come and I am amazed, because as bad as I knew he was, I never saw all of this coming. I didn't have that kind of imagination then.
I do now.
Yes you do have quite an imagination - and here I bet you thought I was gonna disagree with you on every point...

Looks like Darla got the Danold all worked up; I never saw anything like this coming...wow how many posts was that before he finally just went ape-shit stupid...and started taking apart her post line by line...WOW!!!! Looks like Darla must have struck something deep inside his psyche that sent him right around the bend...It is unclear exactly what provoked this, but it is hysterical, from a merely comic perspective. Sad from a medical perspective, since his response could not have been heart healthy.

Looks like Darla got the Danold all worked up; I never saw anything like this coming...wow how many posts was that before he finally just went ape-shit stupid...and started taking apart her post line by line...WOW!!!! Looks like Darla must have struck something deep inside his psyche that sent him right around the bend...It is unclear exactly what provoked this, but it is hysterical, from a merely comic perspective. Sad from a medical perspective, since his response could not have been heart healthy.

LOL, you call that worked up? I gave calculated responses to each of her "points" (rants). Most of the time humorously dissin her.

Man, if you can call that worked up, you really haven't been around the people on this forum too long...

Or maybe that's just your easy way out of not responding to all my well referenced points on dismissing her sheeplike DNC standard party line conspiracy drivel. Because remember Pratkosh, you know I can kick your ass several times over in any debate. Now run away and go back to doing what you do best - spamming the forum with yet more Foley shit that no one will care about in a week because unlike Dems he actually resigned after his scandal.

Bush and republican approval numbers are still dropping, of course Bush apologists like Dano will be heating up :)

North Korea was given plenty of aid by us under Clinton. Clinton, Gore and the Dems even helped give them plutonium to aid in their nuclear program, foolishly trusting those who hate us and appeasing them. The result is North Korea developed nuclear weapons right under our nose with the Democrats help as you can see here:
http://policy.house.gov/subcommittees/107/html/news_release.cfm.729.html

Any chance Moore will cover this in his next 'documentary'?
Actually I'd settle for even one mainstream newspaper to cover it but I won't hold my breath...

Seriously this is really wrong, far worse than Bush and Iraq in my opinion, because we are at the whim now of a dictator who reportedly is almost as insane as deshrubinator and who has the missile range to at least fire nukes to Alaska and Hawaii, if not the mainland US.

Who cares about Monica, this was the Democrats (and America's) greatest foreign policy screwup in the last generation.

Dano you are one of the stupidest shits I have ever encountered. How does bush's ass taste Dano? Why don't you line up and tell everybody, how that ass tastes?

When bush first took office, Colin Powell as secretary of state announced that he looked forward to "pick up where the Clinton administration left off" with N. Korea. Bush publically repudiated and humilated him as is the bully's wont.

He then later gave the axis of evil speech, naming N Korea as one third of this axil, reaping criticism immediately from experts both in this country, and without.

As former ambassadors Morton Abramowitz and James Laney warned at the moment of Bush's carelessly worded "Axis of Evil" address, "Besides putting another knife in the diminishing South Korean president," the speech would likely cause "dangerous escalatory consequences [including] ... renewed tensions on the peninsula and continued export of missiles to the Mideast."

Gee, I guess soon the bushwhore in chief, condi will come out and say "no one could have predicited." And second string bushwhores like yourself will sell your country down the river while lapping it up.

Further, this stupid shit has been in office for FIVE AND A HALF YEARS!

When the fuck do things that happen on his watch start being his fault?

You fucking whining little worms. "It wasnt me it was hiiiimmmmmmmm" "I didn't fuck the page boy, it was hiimmmmmmmmmm" "I didn't cause the collapse of world stability, it was the guy from 6 fucking years agooooooo"

Are you men, or are you mice?

Come Nov 4th the electorate is going to answer that for you, dickwad.

And when I saw him walk out in front of the cameras I noticed his hair was mussed. And I said to my father and my brother, look at how sick this is, they mussed up his hair before he came out to make him look as if he had sweated over this. And I don't know how, but I swear to God I knew he had not and I knew someone had done it to him just before he came out.

Missed the funniest part....get this....someone mussed his hair on purpose....?
I can't stop laughing...this fool actually posts something this stupid and admits it....LMFAO!

Tens of thousands died under Saddam, directly from Saddam's orders, not indirectly from terrorists. Which is worse?

Hey: I hate to break this to you but Dead is Dead and I don't think it really matters to the dead who killed them or even why they died. The fact that you can claim that it is "indrectly from terrorists" shows you don't know Jack about Iraq!!! Personally when this many people die in the context of bringing Democracy and Freedom which turns out to be death and destruction I think it is probably worse, everybody knew Hussein was a murdering bully. But Bush keeps pretending he is better; evidently not...but like I said Dead is Dead and it don't really matter where or how.

And when I saw him walk out in front of the cameras I noticed his hair was mussed. And I said to my father and my brother, look at how sick this is, they mussed up his hair before he came out to make him look as if he had sweated over this. And I don't know how, but I swear to God I knew he had not and I knew someone had done it to him just before he came out.

Missed the funniest part....get this....someone mussed his hair on purpose....?
I can't stop laughing...this fool actually posts something this stupid and admits it....LMFAO!

The man's hair was very mussed up, it was no possible to miss that.

Years later, he would mock Tucker's pleas for her life to Tucker Carlson.

Only a bushwhore and complete fool would believe he really was running his hands through his hair, agonizing over his decision, given that fact.

And that is exactly what his hair and his demeanor were meant to convey that night, because that is exactly what they did convey...to many.

Bush and republican approval numbers are still dropping, of course Bush apologists like Dano will be heating up :)

Yeah, well, I wouldn't mind if it was them who got the first bullet or the first rocket up their asses USC, but we both know it doesn't work that way.

They just shoot off their stupid mouths.

At least the Democrats are getting support from their allies...you must be very proud,...I'm happy for you all....
==============

Iran Blames U.S. for N. Korea Nuke Test
By ALI AKBAR DAREINI

TEHRAN, Iran (AP) - Iranian state radio Monday blamed North Korea's reported nuclear test on U.S. pressure, accusing Washington of "humiliating" the impoverished communist country.

"Not only did the United States not lift the sanctions it had imposed on North Korea, it even increased the diplomatic pressure. Such pressure finally led North Korea to conduct its nuclear test," Iranian state radio said in a commentary.

"North Korea's nuclear test was a reaction to America's threats and humiliation," it said.

it should sadden you that you have so isolated yourselves that not only does half of America think your fucking crazy, but damned near the rest of the planet.

That must make you quite proud!

it should sadden you that you have so isolated yourselves that not only does half of America think your fucking crazy, but damned near the rest of the planet.

That must make you quite proud!

More than half.

Nearly 6 in 10 americans in all recent polls think Bush lied us into a war.

And all the recent polls show Bush approval at 33-39%.

Nobody on the planet, except a few million Bush butt-sniffers like Write, like or respect the Chimp.

Hey: I hate to break this to you but Dead is Dead and I don't think it really matters to the dead who killed them or even why they died. The fact that you can claim that it is "indrectly from terrorists" shows you don't know Jack about Iraq!!! Personally when this many people die in the context of bringing Democracy and Freedom which turns out to be death and destruction I think it is probably worse, everybody knew Hussein was a murdering bully. But Bush keeps pretending he is better; evidently not...but like I said Dead is Dead and it don't really matter where or how.

And the world decried Sadams use of cehmeical weapons on his own peoplr and the Iranians, and Regan and pappy Bush took an official no comment stance.....
But now Bush junior and his minions make a big issue out of it, sort of hard to take them seriously on the issue.

Back