Nature, beer, the coming holidays, or whatever.

I'm super excited! Will probably be the oldest student to ever graduate from there but what the heck, right?

Incredible news.
Yes, who cares how old you are?
In my next life, I hope to be a professional student. Few things are more rewarding than learning a bunch of crap!

Incredible news.
Yes, who cares how old you are?
In my next life, I hope to be a professional student. Few things are more rewarding than learning a bunch of crap!

Learning is far more enjoyable when you're doing it for the joy of it rather than because you're forced to for a career or other mundane goal, eh?

Just hope they accept my math credits. Me and math have only a nodding acquaintance and share a mutual disgust for one another. lol

Learning is far more enjoyable when you're doing it for the joy of it rather than because you're forced to for a career or other mundane goal, eh?

Just hope they accept my math credits. Me and math have only a nodding acquaintance and share a mutual disgust for one another. lol

Yes, I agree....the freedom to pursue knowledge on one's own terms is one of the great adventures of a life well lived.

Good luck dodging the math requirements!

Yes, I agree....the freedom to pursue knowledge on one's own terms is one of the great adventures of a life well lived.

Good luck dodging the math requirements!

Thanks.... lol. One alternate to math that they offer is, weirdly enough, astronomy. So if they insist I'll take that.

Thanks.... lol. One alternate to math that they offer is, weirdly enough, astronomy. So if they insist I'll take that.

I took an introductory astronomy class just for the hell of it, and enjoyed every minute of it.
Anyone who loves the night sky would really dig it, I think.

Anyway, a choice between calculus and astronomy is pretty much a no-brainer, eh?

Lately I'm starting to wonder why I should even come here. The racist crap, the attention whores, the lack of substance lately.

As someone once put it.
good-grief.jpg

Maybe it's because after Stormfront closed you had nowhere else to go.

Back