Nazi-ish comments from JPP "Democrats" (that are really social Marxists)

Matt Dillon

Semolina comes from wheat
So for years they called Trump and his fans "Nazis".

In light of viewing some of their recent comments, I have come to realize that was pure projection!

So post up your favorite JPP Nazi-ish posts by those ever-so-tolerant Democrats!

Quote it and link to the actual post, pls.

LOL says the macho Sheriff Woody who talks about how tough he is from behind his keyboard.

I know you would like to escape the stigma your support for Trump has brought upon you, I’m not going to allow that to happen. I would carve a swastika in your forehead given the chance.

Whoah! What's going on here?! :shock:

You have to admit it's nowhere near as vitriolic as Jarod's post. Btw, I'm just getting started with this!

Problem+this+is+my+first+animated+gif+what+do+you_55a723_3613031.gif

Last edited:
LOL says the macho Sheriff Woody who talks about how tough he is from behind his keyboard.

I’m now on round two. Delta back in July and now omicron. The Delta infection came courtesy of a trumpet who lied about his status. This one who knows. It’s Florida after all. This one much milder than delta but still annoying and disruptive. It’s time to ban the unvaccinated from public venues and transportation. This is ridiculous.

So no papers, no go, Aye?

The only unvaxxed have a right to COVID-assisted suicide, but they don't have a right to clog up our ERs and ICUs.

That is why I have always advocated leper colonies on isolated islands. The Aleutian Islands would be my proposal.

I like it. They should be sick AND cold. Schadenfreude.

To the gulags and concentration camps for cruel and unusual punushment, aye? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I knew you were a fucking Nazi, scumbag, Matt.

I'm making fun of your Nazi post, you fucking retard. :laugh:

Look again, and maybe you'll realize the bear trap you just stepped into. Maybe, maybe not; You're pretty fucking oblivious, hateful, and stupid. That's a bad combination.

Last edited:
Back