Nazi-ish comments from JPP "Democrats" (that are really social Marxists)

Do you have the balls to pick up a weapon and join the overthrow of the US government or are you a keyboard kommando, son?

:palm::rolleyes:

No idea what you are freaking out about now.
Okay...I'll play.

If the cause was just I would.
If not - no.
And today - it is not.

Ummm...why would I want to overthrow the US government?

Any other questions that represent the sum total of your intellectual capacity?

Btw, Godwined!

godwins-law-2.jpg

So for years they called Trump and his fans "Nazis".

In light of viewing some of their recent comments, I have come to realize that was pure projection!

So post up your favorite JPP Nazi-ish posts by those ever-so-tolerant Democrats!

Quote it and link to the actual post, pls.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fb...ue-hostage-taker-not-related-jewish-community

'Corrupt' FBI should be 'eliminated' for statement on Texas synagogue hostage taker: Critics
Critics are slamming the FBI as 'solely focused on destroying the domestic enemies of the Democratic Party'

By Emma Colton | Fox News

When your fake news begins talking about killing the FBI

That means you assholes have something planned

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fb...ue-hostage-taker-not-related-jewish-community

'Corrupt' FBI should be 'eliminated' for statement on Texas synagogue hostage taker: Critics
Critics are slamming the FBI as 'solely focused on destroying the domestic enemies of the Democratic Party'

By Emma Colton | Fox News

When your fake news begins talking about killing the FBI

That means you assholes have something planned

Closing a government bureau for being ineffective is not killing people, desh. :palm:

:palm::rolleyes:

No idea what you are freaking out about now.
Okay...I'll play.

If the cause was just I would.
If not - no.
And today - it is not.

Ummm...why would I want to overthrow the US government?

Any other questions that represent the sum total of your intellectual capacity?

Because you are stupid and can’t tell fact from fiction

If you try to kill the FBI for your fiction you will get quickly dead

These are some pretty great comments you've rounded up, and I admit they do cheer me. But they really don't hold a candle to some of Watermark's stuff when he got on a roll. That's a shame.

Just try to eliminate the FBI

See what you get traitor

Probably set upon by jackboots abusing their authority if I tried alone, also that would be in the wrong. I'm referring to a more governmental approach to fixing the FBI.

After all, they let the most recent terrorist in, did they not? :dunno:

These are some pretty great comments you've rounded up, and I admit they do cheer me. But they really don't hold a candle to some of Watermark's stuff when he got on a roll. That's a shame.

:palm: I'll probably regret biting, but who is/was "Watermark"?

They certainly don't have this gun owner. And I'm pretty sure that active military will follow orders rather than attack their own citizens. In the meantime, we'll lock these fucks up so they never see the light of day again.

Incarceration with no trial, CuntFart? Off to the concentration camps with them?

Probably set upon by jackboots abusing their authority if I tried alone, also that would be in the wrong. I'm referring to a more governmental approach to fixing the FBI.

After all, they let the most recent terrorist in, did they not? :dunno:

Your assholes let the twin towers be bombed idiot

Bush said that OBL thing was wag the dog and ignored the threat remember

You and your party are the problem

Fascists and Marxists have always been ideological enemies.
Yet JPP dumbasses constantly use the terms interchangeably.

How can anybody so fucking stupid and incapable of learning anything even figure out how to get onto the internet?

Your assholes let the twin towers be bombed idiot

Bush said that OBL thing was wag the dog and ignored the threat remember

You and your party are the problem

The bolded was the FBI with their incompetence. :palm:

Fast-forward 22 years later and they let a terrorist in that took people at a synagogue hostage.

You have to assign blame where blame is due. In this case the blame lies on your psychotically revered "FBI".

Back