NBA FINALS? Anyone watching? Warriors going to do it this time?

Bill

Malarkeyville
Seems lil doubt....... Was a horrible ending last time, but that was w/out Durant........

& worth it........lol

Actually watched very little this year & the last 6 or 7 years actually but I am watching this series.......

Everyone is dissing Durant for going to Oakland but which of us wouldn't go & be on that team if it was us??

Not like he is the first, nor will he be the last..........

& worth it........lol

Actually watched very little this year & the last 6 or 7 years actually but I am watching this series.......

Everyone is dissing Durant for going to Oakland but which of us wouldn't go & be on that team if it was us??

Not like he is the first, nor will he be the last..........

It's a bad trend for everyone except the team & player.

Literally, we lost an entire NBA season, and certainly the playoffs. Sure there were some decent games, but it's been a coronation from the get-go. Never a doubt.

I like my playoffs competitive, and I like my Finals games to be nailbiters. The fans got robbed.

It's a bad trend for everyone except the team & player.

Literally, we lost an entire NBA season, and certainly the playoffs. Sure there were some decent games, but it's been a coronation from the get-go. Never a doubt.

I like my playoffs competitive, and I like my Finals games to be nailbiters. The fans got robbed.
Prob the fans in the bay area wouldn't agree....lol

Hey, it aint over.. I'm sure lebron isn't going to roll over & play dead, a lot can happen, like last time..........

Never really got into hockey.. I plan on going to a game, minors, in Stockton, ca Maybe that will catch my interest..

I would like more contact allowed in the NBA but less in hockey.. As in much less figting or going after someone when their hot...

Never really got into hockey.. I plan on going to a game, minors, in Stockton, ca Maybe that will catch my interest..

I would like more contact allowed in the NBA but less in hockey.. As in much less figting or going after someone when their hot...

There's a lot less fighting in the NHL than there used to be. I agree with more contact in the NBA. My Pistons used to play that way, until the league changed the rules in order to suck Jordan's dick.

Sadly that's very true.. They didn't want him getting hurt & costing everyone millions........

That and they needed him to win too. You can't be a poster boy if you're a loser. Jordan is the reason I don't follow the NBA anymore.

That and they needed him to win too. You can't be a poster boy if you're a loser. Jordan is the reason I don't follow the NBA anymore.

I lost lots of interest but I like watching the finals..

Yes, that was the beginning of the pampering of the superStars in the league.. If a rookies shadow crosses over their arm the whistle blows....

Like kobe, he really turned into a whinny bitch once his skills started fading... Cry, cry for "my calls".... I saw lebron starting to do that early on but he is still not that bad yet.. ALthough he was crying a call as the game went on & the Warriors got an easy 2.

I lost lots of interest but I like watching the finals..

Yes, that was the beginning of the pampering of the superStars in the league.. If a rookies shadow crosses over their arm the whistle blows....

Like kobe, he really turned into a whinny bitch once his skills started fading... Cry, cry for "my calls".... I saw lebron starting to do that early on but he is still not that bad yet.. ALthough he was crying a call as the game went on & the Warriors got an easy 2.

I like LeBron. I think in a different era that dude would have had more cred.

I thought he got lots of cred, although he pissed off a lot of ppl when he left the Cavs...

It's interesting to ponder how players/boxers etc would do in other era's, against other players etc...

He would have had a lot more contact & running down the lane, as he likes to do on occasion meant you were going to get some contact. Which today would often be a flag 2's..

I thought he got lots of cred, although he pissed off a lot of ppl when he left the Cavs...

It's interesting to ponder how players/boxers etc would do in other era's, against other players etc...

He would have had a lot more contact & running down the lane, as he likes to do on occasion meant you were going to get some contact. Which today would often be a flag 2's..

True. he's always had cred but I think he could play in any era but because he's playing now he's always going to be measured against Jordan and Jordan was a fucking fraud.

True. he's always had cred but I think he could play in any era but because he's playing now he's always going to be measured against Jordan and Jordan was a fucking fraud.

Yes..... Every great player will be compared to Jordan... When labron does this or that it's always compared to Jordan, when he reached it etc.......

I think the league would like lebron to replace him & he prob will for most younger fans, IMHO..

Yes..... Every great player will be compared to Jordan... When labron does this or that it's always compared to Jordan, when he reached it etc.......

I think the league would like lebron to replace him & he prob will for most younger fans, IMHO..

Probably, in fact from what I'm seeing a lot of the younger guys already like him.

Back