NBA FINALS? Anyone watching? Warriors going to do it this time?

Probably, in fact from what I'm seeing a lot of the younger guys already like him.

Yea, he is very popular here eventhough Curry is much more local.........

Having a SUPER superStar is where the big money is @, the sad thing is, it's a team sport, he can't do it on his own...

I like my playoffs competitive, and I like my Finals games to be nailbiters. The fans got robbed.

That is bullshit because there is no way you would be watching this series if it was the Toronto Raptors versus the Portland Trailblazers.

Just think back to the "hey day" of the NBA that many of the old farts talk about, it was the Larry Bird Celtics versus Magic's Lakers. Those were super teams as well. Everyone loved watching MJ win 6 titles. The 1927 Yankees, the 1950s Yankess, the 1940s Notre Dame football, the 2000s Patriots, those are the most entertaining teams.

Off the top of your head name the teams that played each other in the NBA Finals the year MJ was off playing baseball. Yeah I do not think you knew it and you for sure do not consider that series to be one of the greatest matchups of all time.

Quit being butt hurt over super teams and wishing for parity.

You know who has parity right now? The PGA Tour and it sucks right now compared to back when Tiger was dominating!

Back