Nearly 1 in 5 Republicans believe if Trump loses he should do ‘whatever it takes’ to put himself in White House.

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”

Nearly 1 in 5 Republicans believe if Trump loses he should do ‘whatever it takes’ to put himself in White House​

Nearly 30 percent of Republicans believe ‘true American patriots may have to resort to violence to save the country’

Nineteen percent of Republicans believe former President Donald Trump should do “whatever it takes” to return to power, even if that means calling the results invalid if he loses, a new national poll shows.

The group of Republicans willing to depart from democratic norms and possibly even use violence to get their way is getting bigger as Trump continues to falsely claim that the 2020 election was stolen from him and that November’s showdown has already been rigged.

The poll, conducted by the nonpartisan Public Religion Research Institute and the Brookings Institution, reveals how Trump has molded the Republican Party in his image as he motivates its most extreme members.

Democrats argue that Trump is a threat to democracy, and some in the party – 12 percent in the poll – say Vice President Kamala Harris should also reject the results if she loses.

The poll also shows that 29 percent of Republicans “believe that true American patriots may have to resort to violence to save the country.” Sixteen percent of independents and eight percent of Democrats say the same.

If they are committing crimes they can call in the national guard who will have no problem babbitting those morons.
You think? How did that go for the Russian officers commanding the soldiers to shoot civilians?

Since you don't know I'll tell you. The officers were shot in the back of the head.

20% of republicans is a pretty good army. What do you figure 10-15 million men with guns?

I don't think that many have participated in all of our country's wars combined.
Should be a pretty good scrum.

Of course since you're repeating shit others made up we'll never know.

That's was dumb broads do. Repeat other people's thoughts. What they should be doing is housework. Whomever thought it was a good idea to let them vote should be exhumed and flogged.

1 in 5 Republicans want Trump to call election invalid if he loses​

It amazes me that so many Americans want to destroy this country as we have known it.
This country has never been so divided as it is now not even in the 60's with all those war protests Thanks to Trump and his MAGA followers.
All I can say again be careful what you wish for once you get it and it turns on you and bites you in the ass it is too late to go back.

You think? How did that go for the Russian officers commanding the soldiers to shoot civilians?

Since you don't know I'll tell you. The officers were shot in the back of the head.

20% of republicans is a pretty good army. What do you figure 10-15 million men with guns?

I don't think that many have participated in all of our country's wars combined.

That's was dumb broads do. Repeat other people's thoughts. What they should be doing is housework. Whomever thought it was a good idea to let them vote should be exhumed and flogged.
And IMO that is what Trump wants to do to his political opponents have them shot in the back of the head.
And you MAGAS are right there to help him,

Yeah have fun fighting the US government. Surely they don't have more arsenal and man power.

Are they going to murder an unarmed, female veteran this time?

I guess that it was a lesson on how NOT to enter a room. If you are not allowed in the room, climbing through a broken window next to the door while all your friends are wreaking havoc in an attempt to stop a free and fair election is probably not the BEST thing to do, especially when it is the central seat of power of the nation.

It is a shame she died. But people get shot during breaking and enterings all the time I suppose.

I need to see the questions......most likely what is being said is that a fraudulent election must be challenged with all means at our disposal.

Hopefully you don't think a bunch of citizens armed with, at best, semi-automatic weapons would actually stand a chance against the US military. The only way that would work out for the regular folks is if the US military pulled its punches.

I mean, they DO have a lot more and lot more powerful weapons.

Is the hope that the Military would join the coup?

Is the hope that the Military would join the coup?
I have faith they will do what's right depending on the circumstances.

You know I don't believe the bullshit premise of this thread right?

There will be no "coup" other than at the ballot box.

OP is just trying to stir up fear. Because she's a bitter old wrankly bitch.

Still believing in the military at this point is dumb.

There is no chance that they will defend the Constitution.

I posted what was in the news. I don't give a shit if it triggered you.

Back