Need Guy Help

Right turn! Right turn! Left... (Me taking a nap...)

And Dick Trickle wins!

(Me waking up...)

Oh, cool. They're looking for Bigfoot on Monster Quest!
First time I went to a NASCAR race my sister the lesbian wanted me to get her a Dick Trickle T-Shirt. I didn't because it was it was just so wrong on so many levels.

Actually NASCAR is a lot of fun in the same way that wrasslin is fun. It's good entertainment and you try not to take it to serious even if Grandma does.

Just put on a cheerleaders uniform and play ball with him that way. He won't give two shits about the game after that.
See! SM This just proves that North Carolina is a basketball state. Us men folk here in Ohio won't put up with that shit durin a football game. All may be fair in love n war but by god football is football!!!

(Word of advise to the lady folks. Don't make wedding plans during football season if you marrying a Buckeye, it's a baaaad idea and can cause early disillusionment.)

First time I went to a NASCAR race my sister the lesbian wanted me to get her a Dick Trickle T-Shirt. I didn't because it was it was just so wrong on so many levels.

Actually NASCAR is a lot of fun in the same way that wrasslin is fun. It's good entertainment and you try not to take it to serious even if Grandma does.
There's a seafood restaurant at the OBX called Dirty Dicks, and the sell T shirts that say "I got my crabs at Dirty Dicks".

See! SM This just proves that North Carolina is a basketball state. Us men folk here in Ohio won't put up with that shit durin a football game. All may be fair in love n war but by god football is football!!!

(Word of advise to the lady folks. Don't make wedding plans during football season if you marrying a Buckeye, it's a baaaad idea and can cause early disillusionment.)
Dooooood:

NC_TrophiesASU.jpg

And look, there's snow out past the parking lot.

Back