Nerds v. Westboro Baptist & Fred Phelps

• Thread starter Thread starter WinterBorn
  • Start date Start date

"Comic geeks picketing the WBC right back, outnumbering the WBC by at least 20 - 1. They wore their cosplays getups and carried signs saying, "God Loves Gay Robin", "Odin is God", "Superman Loves Fags", "God Needs a Starship", as well as protest signs from several different comic book and sci/fi movie plotlines. A monster held up a sign offering "Free Hugs", a pair of dominatrixes offered "Free Spankings For Jesus", and Jesus himself gave the geeks his blessing.

Moral: DON'T MESS WITH GEEKS, FOR THEY WILL MESS WITH YOU RIGHT BACK AND THEY ARE BETTER AT IT THAN YOU."

"Comic geeks picketing the WBC right back, outnumbering the WBC by at least 20 - 1. They wore their cosplays getups and carried signs saying, "God Loves Gay Robin", "Odin is God", "Superman Loves Fags", "God Needs a Starship", as well as protest signs from several different comic book and sci/fi movie plotlines. A monster held up a sign offering "Free Hugs", a pair of dominatrixes offered "Free Spankings For Jesus", and Jesus himself gave the geeks his blessing.

Moral: DON'T MESS WITH GEEKS, FOR THEY WILL MESS WITH YOU RIGHT BACK AND THEY ARE BETTER AT IT THAN YOU."
Mwahahahaha. I'm so proud of my brethern geeks! :)

My favorite sign:

counterproestt3-1279836983.jpg

I liked the quote "...a pair of dominatrixes offered "Free Spankings For Jesus"..."

I can only imagine that Phelps and his lunatics were confused as hell.

Ever notice how superheroes like cats? Hellboy loves cats, Spider-Man likes cats (I was reading through one of my roommates Marvel Civil War comics, as its not indicated in the movies, to deduce this), Superman always seems to like cats... I think its a generational thing. Back in the day (greatest generation, early boomers), men tended to like cats more, but now its considered woosie, because we're all more manly than the greatest generation, and whatnot...

As a matter of fact I have 3. You can view them in my only photo album, along with my amazing facial hair achievements.

Back