New conspiracy theorist claims to have proof Apollo moon landing was fake

??? I thought some where saying it was foreign devils?? You know, ppl like you??
I can be nasty if provoked. You're OK, most of time anyway, I was referring to the likes of McAwful, TTQ, Domer and Nomad.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

NASA was wasting untold billions of dollars pretending to try to get to Mars, but when asked, say they can't get back to the moon because it lost the 1960's technology they claim to have used and are unable to figure it out all over again.

How can anyone believe that they could transmit live from the moon to the earth with the equipment they allegedly took with them? It wasn't possible then, and it isn't possible now.

Then there are these things called the Van Allen radiation belts. With a little research, you can find that humans would most likely be cooked traveling through them in flimsy 1960's spacecraft which were thin pieces of aluminum.

You have to be foolish or have given the issues no thought at all, to believe the moon landings were done in the 60's and early 70's but can't be done now.

NASA Astronaut Don Pettit We Can't Go Back To The Moon. (4 minutes and 2 seconds)

Last edited:
Back