New Director Update

Cancel7

Banned
Remember I told everyone we got a new exec director and he was too good looking to be my boss, because I like to use my sexuality against my bosses, and not vs vsa? Well I can’t find that thread so here is an update on a new thread.

He is interviewing someone with the same name I have! And they hired someone else with the same name, but she works nights so it doesn’t matter too much. Anyway, he was walking by my office and I said “John, don’t hire that lady, she would be the third person here with my name, I am becoming so common”. And the whole thing is ridiculous because I have never worked anywhere that three people had my name, it’s intolerable. And he said “Seriously I was just thinking the same thing.” And he’s not going to hire her.

How can you not love this guy? Sure, he was a cop, sure he is way too pretty for a guy, and sure his hair is much too short (hello, anal much?), but he’s working out very well anyway. I am pleased.

Yeah, give us pictures of the other ladies with your same name.

LOL. I can’t post pics of him on the net. Or, maybe I can. If I get the opportunity to get any shots, I will.

The one with my name was in the waiting room and I never saw her. And never will see her now.

The other one, is quite old.

LMAO. That's pretty funny. I can't believe this chick won't get the job because there are already two other Darla's.

Next person might not be as smart as people with the name of "Darla"... <-yea I know that is just a screen name, you know what I mean...

My my, everyone is looking at the negative side. You are forgetting that someone not named Darla, is now going to get the job, that he or she wouldn’t have gotten if this third Darla had gotten it. Aren’t you?

My my, everyone is looking at the negative side. You are forgetting that someone not named Darla, is now going to get the job, that he or she wouldn’t have gotten if this third Darla had gotten it. Aren’t you?
I'm just saying that this other person was the second choice. Probably not as smart, or capable, as Darla 3...

But the NON Darla May be even more of a succubus with the boss then the DARLA 3 may have been... thus taking away your power.

I'm just saying that this other person was the second choice. Probably not as smart, or capable, as Darla 3...

Darla 3, lol. This is starting to sound like a Star Trek episode, with Captain Mudd in it. I think that was the one. Oh and then there is the other one, with the Rayna's? I am getting a bit fuzzy these days on the details. I will have to do on star trek marathon soon.

But the NON Darla May be even more of a succubus with the boss then the DARLA 3 may have been... thus taking away your power.

lol. Chap, that is so funny. I am not worried about that at all. My position is outreach director and I am pretty much left alone. She wouldn't affect me, it's just I hate all those people with the same name as me around. I guess I am petty? Vain? Self-centered?

But also, very sweet.

Darla 3, lol. This is starting to sound like a Star Trek episode, with Captain Mudd in it. I think that was the one. Oh and then there is the other one, with the Rayna's? I am getting a bit fuzzy these days on the details. I will have to do on star trek marathon soon.
Awesome....

Very sexy.

lol. Chap, that is so funny. I am not worried about that at all. My position is outreach director and I am pretty much left alone. She wouldn't affect me, it's just I hate all those people with the same name as me around. I guess I am petty? Vain? Self-centered?

But also, very sweet.

There is a 'CHAPDOG' at my company who is 3rd in command in the entire department. Since this company is 40K strong when i am in other buildings or meetings and the 3rd in command's 'CHAPDOG' is mentioned and people that don't know I am not him look at me I just smile and shake my head yes.

There is a 'CHAPDOG' at my company who is 3rd in command in the entire department. Since this company is 40K strong when i am in other buildings or meetings and the 3rd in command's 'CHAPDOG' is mentioned and people that don't know I am not him look at me I just smile and shake my head yes.

The other 'me' is a pro-football wide receiver. Google 'me' and get swamped with game stats.

LOL. That's hilarious. I wonder how I'd feel if a bunch of tiana's were running around.

Back