New Drinking Challenges

I have a drinking game for you Billy. Put on a neon pink spandex jump suit then go to all the biker bars in Detroit and order a glass of milk. Call it a milk run.

I have a drinking game for you Billy. Put on a neon pink spandex jump suit then go to all the biker bars in Detroit and order a glass of milk. Call it a milk run.
Actually done something similar. Reaction, or rather lack thereof, was the bartender telling me they didn't have any milk, only coffee creamer.

Well, you live and learn. I didn't realise that Youngs even brewed a stout, apparently it made primarily for the North American market. Can you get Fullers where you live?
Moose's Tooth's Darth Delirium, it is one of the best stouts EVER! and so strong, they will only let you have two!

I like this.

First liter should be Pilsner Urquel

Second liter should be an IPA, while IPA's are hoppy, they are not all that alcoholic in nature. Only imperial IPA's like Stone Ruination or Maharajah IPA are strong IPA's and could very well be your 3rd or 4th beer.

Third, I am thinking a dry stout, again, not really heavy in alcohol but very full bodied.

Fourth, I would say a Double Bastard ale, Maharajah imperial IPA, Double Dead Guy Ale, something in that Catagory.

Finally, Only a Barley Wine will do. Stone Makes a good strong one, as does Avery (Hog Heaven),. Go here and you will find all kinds of truly strong ales.
I just can't do IPA's! when there are so many better beers!

Back