New Gig!

Jarod

Contributor
I don't know if I will be coming here less or more but I just got a new side gig writing a weekly political column "from the left".

I used many ideas we bounce around here for pieces I wrote as samples for the editor who hired me... so I guess that might mean that I will need to continue posting often to keep it up, then again I will be working on a weekly schedule and writing about this topic for money... so I might not like doing it for fun anymore.

Anyway we shall see.

I have to moderate a bit and be more mainstream, plus I will end up doing more research to back up what I say... but I am pretty excited about it.

Another difference is that it will have my real name on it, so that will out me as a liberal to my clients, I don't know if that will help or hurt.

I don't know if I will be coming here less or more but I just got a new side gig writing a weekly political column "from the left".

I used many ideas we bounce around here for pieces I wrote as samples for the editor who hired me... so I guess that might mean that I will need to continue posting often to keep it up, then again I will be working on a weekly schedule and writing about this topic for money... so I might not like doing it for fun anymore.

Anyway we shall see.

I have to moderate a bit and be more mainstream, plus I will end up doing more research to back up what I say... but I am pretty excited about it.

Another difference is that it will have my real name on it, so that will out me as a liberal to my clients, I don't know if that will help or hurt.

Congrats man!

Anyway we shall see.

Congrats. I hope you make an obscene amount of profit.

Congrats. I hope you make an obscene amount of profit.

NOt being paid much at all, but I have been in desperate need for something new, I am not leaving my practice, but Ill have something new to interest me.

Great news Jarod, congrats and I wish you a ton of success in your new venture.

internet-high-five-150x139.jpg

* google "from the left"

* find jarods real name

congrats bro you just doxxed yourself on JPP -_-

dont know if that is the best idea with the psychos we have here.

Just remember if you are doxxed by me, some rather large Irish Bostonian men will be at your door toute suite, just saying.

this is america. We have this thing called the 2nd amendment. Send your thugs and i'll give you a couple more skeletons that you can add to your collection alongside your skeleton mom.

Anyway we shall see.

Giggity!

Back