New Hampshire counts so far have many problems showing

They gave the wrong pens to the Clinton supporters. Haven't you heard? ;)

could be an accendent or on purpose. I said that in referance to just how safe anyones vote is on these machines.

Its as easy as making sure certain areas use the wrong pen.

Last edited:
could be an accendent or on purpose. I said that in referance to just how save anyones vote is on these machines.

Its as easy as making sure certain areas use the wrong pen.
It isn't. The numbers wouldn't match and we would have had to re-run it. I know how many ballots I give away, if that many are not counted for certain elections we would have to recount. During that recount I would be able to see if there was a vote that was not registering, which would trigger us to count manually.

If they are not doing this, they are simply foolish.

It isn't. The numbers wouldn't match and we would have had to re-run it. I know how many ballots I give away, if that many are not counted for certain elections we would have to recount. During that recount I would be able to see if there was a vote that was not registering, which would trigger us to count manually.

If they are not doing this, they are simply foolish.

Damo they did not find this problem until they recounted.

If it had not been recounted no one would have known.

Damo they did not find this problem until they recounted.

If it had not been recounted no one would have known.
I would have known that night. If the counted votes do not match the ballots handed out it automatically would trigger a recount. As I said, if they are not doing these checks it is because they are foolish, not because they aren't easily done.

I would have known that night. If the counted votes do not match the ballots handed out it automatically would trigger a recount. As I said, if they are not doing these checks it is because they are foolish, not because they aren't easily done.

It shows that some dont. That is why we need an overhaul of how we vote.

Its crazy not to have trustable paper trail for voting. Its crazy to allow the Voting machine companies to never show their source codes. Its crazy to allow a company to have control over a system which desides our representatives without any oversight.

Quit already..........

Its crazy not to have trustable paper trail for voting. Its crazy to allow the Voting machine companies to never show their source codes. Its crazy to allow a company to have control over a system which desides our representatives without any oversight.

with all the whiney Al Gore 'po boy' BS...He lost get over it already...we know ya love the dude but hey this is getting really old!

School yard taunts?

Thats all you have?

So if the vote is subverted its OK with you as long as your side wins?

Grow up..........

School yard taunts?

Thats all you have?

So if the vote is subverted its OK with you as long as your side wins?

your rants are so boring...and predictable...bush bad... cons bad ...only they cheat...get a grip already!

BB Ive hurt your feelings?

Dude Im married and I was teasing when I called you an old creepy con.

Your not creepy just confused.

It shows that some states do. It is silly to not match the vote count with the ballot count.

I don't pretend to know how these machines work. But it seems to me that it may record that the voter cycled the machine (by pushing the "done" button without recording a vote (tallied by a touch screen).

There are many problems with the machinery.
Some are better than others but NONE are tamper free and the companies are allowed to keep secrets about the software. Nothing about our voting system should be secret.No company employee should be touching machines in the middle of an election and that is just what happens to these machines during elections.

I don't pretend to know how these machines work. But it seems to me that it may record that the voter cycled the machine (by pushing the "done" button without recording a vote (tallied by a touch screen).
It actually stops the ballot from entering when the vote is absent, it spits it back out and tells you which line is not being counted as there is no vote or there is an overvote (more than one candidate selected for a one vote selection). The voter then could choose to push it through regardless. However, at the end of the day the votes must tally for us. We must ensure that clearly marked ballots are counted.

It actually stops the ballot from entering when the vote is absent, it spits it back out and tells you which line is not being counted as there is no vote or there is an overvote (more than one candidate selected for a one vote selection). The voter then could choose to push it through regardless. However, at the end of the day the votes must tally for us. We must ensure that clearly marked ballots are counted.

Damo what is the brand and model of the machines you guys use?

They may be the ones which all states should use.

Damo what is the brand and model of the machines you guys use?

They may be the ones which all states should use.
Eagle Optech. And no, they aren't the machines people are looking for. They were decertified by Mike.

Another place that I know uses them...

San Francisco.

Back