New Hawaii 5-0

Beefy

Worst gambler ever
Okay, lets get a couple of things clear about this show. No local guy calls pidgin "bird". They call it pidgin. No local guy tells white guys that "you still haole" after acknowledging that said "haole" speaks "bird".

The police headquarters is not at Iolani Palace.

No surfer punches tourists in the face for cutting them off.

There is not hostility from the fat local shave ice guy towards white people.

And the Ford Island bridge is not a regular thoroughfare.

Pipeline is NOT Waimea.

Jesus, they said they wouldn't do this shit and yet, they did.

R9qdf.jpg

Okay, lets get a couple of things clear about this show. No local guy calls pidgin "bird". They call it pidgin. No local guy tells white guys that "you still haole" after acknowledging that said "haole" speaks "bird".

Pipeline is NOT Waimea.

Beefy this is how I use to feel about Northern Exposure and it wasn't even filmed in Alaska!

Keep us educated!

Pipeline is NOT Waimea.

That is Hollywood for you. They don't care. Just look at most sports movies or TV shows that show high school 'athletes'.... the writers clearly demonstrate they have never even watched a sporting event/practice let along participated in sports.

Side note: Grace Park.... HOT

Do they open the show with the cool drum riffs?

Does anybody say "Book'em Dano"?

If not, I think I'll just skip the new version.

fun fact: a large part of northern exposure was filmed on my brothers best friends property. :good4u:
Ahahaha, great property and it did resemble Alaskan, but it wasn't the real deal. We are 3D compared to the "lower" 48, as we affectionately refer to yu'all.

I am watching the Hawaii 5O and the opening was a manpleaser and the theme is still there!

That is Hollywood for you. They don't care. Just look at most sports movies or TV shows that show high school 'athletes'.... the writers clearly demonstrate they have never even watched a sporting event/practice let along participated in sports.

Side note: Grace Park.... HOT

OMG you guys do realize that what you are watching is a FICTIONAL TALE...RIGHT?

And as such, "liberties" can be taken with people, locations and attitudes, you understand that, right?

It's not a National Geographic Documentary on Hawaii...it's a fictional TV show.

If this got you going I'd hate to think how much you dissed Star Wars back in the day for not using REAL light sabers...

OMG you guys do realize that what you are watching is a FICTIONAL TALE...RIGHT?

And as such, "liberties" can be taken with people, locations and attitudes, you understand that, right?

It's not a National Geographic Documentary on Hawaii...it's a fictional TV show.

If this got you going I'd hate to think how much you dissed Star Wars back in the day for not using REAL light sabers...
I know, but when Hollywood makes you look bad...you gotta represent!

1) Shut the fuck up, Zappas.

2) I found the episode to be rather rushed, assembling the characters, and whatnot. Otherwise I enjoyed it.

3) Dano's ringtone for his Ex is fucking epic!!!

4) I think Grace only slugged the guy to save face in front of her cousin and his friends.

5) I conquer that Grace Park is hot. So was the chick in the bikini at the badguy's trailer.

1) Shut the fuck up, Zappas.

2) I found the episode to be rather rushed, assembling the characters, and whatnot. Otherwise I enjoyed it.

3) Dano's ringtone for his Ex is fucking epic!!!

4) I think Grace only slugged the guy to save face in front of her cousin and his friends.

5) I conquer that Grace Park is hot. So was the chick in the bikini at the badguy's trailer.

Awwwwwwwww...did I ruin the show for you??

Oh I am soooooooooooooooooo sorry!

:crybaby:

My wife and I went thru a separation years ago. My ring tone for her was Tubular Bells the theme from The Exorcist. It always got good laugh until at work. But when we were talking in the park getting things straightened out and she dialed my number by mistake (or so she claimed). I've never tried to get my phone to stop ringing so fast.

Back