New here- quick question

Wait, so you really think liberal and libertarian are unrelated?
Look up classic liberal fuckface and while you are at it look up the dictionary defintion of liberal.

Fucking repblican idiots calling thenselves libertarians.
Jefferson would laugh at every word you say.
Why are such a cunt even to new guys? Go fuck a duck.

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

The reason I asked the initial question is because I'm in the military and sometimes don't have access to the computer for long periods of time. I was hoping to read old posts people responded to me from when I did have access. Such as this weekend I'm training until Monday night so I was hoping to see my replies on Tuesday or Wednesday
Best bet is to subscribe to the threads then...

Top right of the thread .....thread tools

My Chrome extension would tell you when someone replied. Damo never helped me figure out why his board was having problems with it so I decided to make it unavailable.

cffcd51997a3aa7070fb4b3737cda61c5fd6b5d76670b4b05bb1d2a27b455f89.jpg

Wait, so you really think liberal and libertarian are unrelated?
Look up classic liberal fuckface and while you are at it look up the dictionary defintion of liberal.

Fucking repblican idiots calling thenselves libertarians.
Jefferson would laugh at every word you say.

Such hatred.

Weird, I never even realized that was there.
It's great if you're actively posting. It also shows every forum that has a new post. On this board, if you have the last post, the thread doesn't show up on the list until someone else posts. If you're gone for a few hours/days, then subscribing is prob. the best way to find the threads you're in.

There's also the small arrow to the left of each thread title that will take you to 'first new post'.

Of course, the question was about someone responding to a post, so none of this specifically addresses that question.

This ain't Facebook.

Back