New layout

And as soon as the "thanks/groans" system is reloaded I'll be adding that thing back. This new one takes some of the fun out of it.

THREE whole choices?

Be still my beating heart!

How about bringing back some of the more soothing tones we had before the upgrade.

Right now my choices are either mild nausea induced by the puke green; severe retinal burn from the white; or a terminal case of the squints from trying to read the copy with a black background.

Whooooooooooooops...better include a smiley so yurt knows this was supposed to be an attempt at humor...ROFL!

;)

What colors would you like to see? I've updated, the default is now the default skin (although Green rules). I'll see if I can find skins that meet your tastes.

What colors would you like to see? I've updated, the default is now the default skin (although Green rules). I'll see if I can find skins that meet your tastes.

Actually the gray that got loaded is nice!

The red post headers kinda remind me of the sandstone back in Colorado and there's no where near the screen glare like the white...thx!

I personally wasn't down w/ the green, but the new color scheme is much more pleasing to the eye. 2 thumbs up....

Actually the gray that got loaded is nice!

The red post headers kinda remind me of the sandstone back in Colorado and there's no where near the screen glare like the white...thx!

Sweet. I actually made that one myself! Wow, I'm an artist... :D

Back