New Movies

Highly recommend Rocketman. Learned much about his life I never knew. This will inevitably be compared to Bohemian Rhapsody, which I loved, but this one blows it away. Well done!! I could watch it again just to see what I missed.

Highly recommend Rocketman. Learned much about his life I never knew. This will inevitably be compared to Bohemian Rhapsody, which I loved, but this one blows it away. Well done!! I could watch it again just to see what I missed.

A new movie to me is anything after 1950!lol

im sorry but too many women were involved making that film. I only support max 25% women involvement

im sorry but too many women were involved making that film. I only support max 25% women involvement

You're right. There's a part in it that has one of the girls secretly masturbating with this 'doll'. She tells the other girl about her secret. Later in the film, she's moving out and her Mom grabs the Doll and puts it up to her face and snuggles with it saying 'how much her little girl has grown'. Both girls look at each other and 'wince'. Then, the Dad attempts to take the Doll from the Mom and do the same thing (put it to his face and snuggle) ... the other girl screams "NO!" and lunges for the doll before the Dad can snuggle with it. hahahaha ... this is something I think only a female Writer could come up with.
There's a few other parts that put 'a woman's touch' on it.

Thanks, I'd wondered about that one....

It's funny. Like Grind says, it's an all female production. So, it's a comedic view of two graduating High School girls from the 'Woman's Perspective'. I believe the Leading Female in 'Ma' is also in this playing a lesbian. One of the two girls in this is lez (coming out in Tenth Grade) she attempts hitting on this cute Tomboy looking Skateboard Girl, which is a Fail. She ends up with this Hot Euro Babe ... takes her clothes off ... takes a drink ... takes the other girls panties off ... then pukes on the girls stomach. hahaha ... it's pretty funny all the way through.

I just looked it up. Her name is Diana Silvers.

"Silvers is the young star of Blumhouse’s latest horror movie Ma, which pairs her with acting heavyweights such as Oscar winner Octavia Spencer and Oscar nominee Juliette Lewis. The film, which is poised to be a box office hit, arrives one week after Olivia Wilde‘s acclaimed coming-of-age movie Booksmart, which features the rising 21-year-old in a small but significant role that is best left unspoiled. It’s a killer one-two punch for the model-turned-actress, who booked the latter film shortly after leaving NYU’s drama program."
http://collider.com/diana-silvers-ma-booksmart-interview/

I've given up on movies. Even a lifelong favorite, Star Wars, has crapped out. Since George didn't make them, or appoint someone to, I don't even consider them canon. Most movies aren't original anymore. The biggest one's are just movies of an already used concept, like all the Marvel stuff.

I've given up on movies. Even a lifelong favorite, Star Wars, has crapped out. Since George didn't make them, or appoint someone to, I don't even consider them canon. Most movies aren't original anymore. The biggest one's are just movies of an already used concept, like all the Marvel stuff.

Many are. Sometimes you find the odd, quirky, and exceptional one.

Supposedly, all of those books were/are considered canon. Plus, George wrote and directed the prequels. Many of the books were quite exceptional, like Shadows of the Empire and the Admiral Thrawn trilogy.

Supposedly, all of those books were/are considered canon. Plus, George wrote and directed the prequels. Many of the books were quite exceptional, like Shadows of the Empire and the Admiral Thrawn trilogy.

Having Luke be so lackluster by comparison, is such a drag. Not too mention them killing off characters. I actually joked that God must not like the new Star Wars either, because the actors, and actresses keep dying. Peter Mayhew being the latest.

Anybody watch 'Mike and Dave need Wedding Dates'? Not 'new', but a funny Movie.
Two hapless brothers need 'dates' for their sisters' wedding in Hawaii, ... end up with two 'schemers' instead. :)

Back