New peer reviwed study: Overestimated global warming over the past 20 years

Unlike you, I don't have a congregation or a church.

I do, however, accept the science of greenhouse gases and the greenhouse effect.

This science tells me that as we contribute more and more greenhouse gases to the atmosphere, more and more heat will get trapped by the Earth's climate system.

This science also tells me that, over time, the Earth's sea levels will continue to rise -- as they in fact have:
560px-Trends_in_global_average_absolute_sea_level%2C_1870-2008_%28US_EPA%29.png

This doesn't involve swallowing loads of bullshit or any other bizarre sexual fetish that may strike your fancy.

It is a simply an acknowledgement of how planetary ecosystems function in the real universe.

You should try it sometime.

Your church is the Algore church of bullshit. Its motto, "if you don't believe me, just ask me".....

"simply an acknowledgement of simply an acknowledgement of how planetary ecosystems function in the real universe.
."

EXACTLY.....simply an acknowledgement of how planetary ecosystems function in the real universe.

And earths climate will change as it has since there has been an earth....with or without man, in spite of man, man has never had any control of it and never will....

Before man............
Do you think sea levels have never risen before ?.....Do you think the earth has ever been warmer ? Cooler ?

Back