New phone: moto g6

I confess to being naive in regard to what kinds of phones people use. I have always assumed that there are only two phones to chooses from, either the latest Samsung Galaxy, or the latest Iphone. I have always assumed that the other models are for prepaid type service, or for senior citizens who can't operate modern devices. I have been enlightened on this thread, and I can now see that there are more consumers than I realized for the "other" phones.

The Huawei P20 is pretty awesome.

image.jpg

https://consumer.huawei.com/uk/phon...qYDUoXJZDFk2JH1DfKVWHS2OMfOyc7icaAsNqEALw_wcB

im worried about the chinese spying on us with these.

The phone in the picture has three buttons at the bottom - and is an LG phone - you can't swap what those three buttons do.

https://www.digitaltrends.com/cell-phone-reviews/lg-g7-thinq-review/

How do you know? LG says this:

Operation Cell Phones, Mobile Accessories, Smart Watches, Tablets 06/08/2018

Customizable Home Touch Buttons allow you to change the theme, position, and functionality to meet your needs.

To access the Home Touch Buttons settings; open up Settings Setting Icon > Display Tab > Home touch buttons Icon - Home Touch Buttons and select from the following to customize:

Button combinationColorHide Home Touch buttons
Button combination

Add and rearrange the Home touch buttons.

Tap Button combination.

Drag an icon to rearrange and combine Home touch buttons.

You can add up to two additional icons for a total of 5. Choose from Notifications, QuickMemo+, QSlide, or Dual window.

https://www.lg.com/us/support/product-help/CT30013120-20150103626885-home-screen

How do you know? LG says this:

Operation Cell Phones, Mobile Accessories, Smart Watches, Tablets 06/08/2018

Customizable Home Touch Buttons allow you to change the theme, position, and functionality to meet your needs.

To access the Home Touch Buttons settings; open up Settings Setting Icon > Display Tab > Home touch buttons Icon - Home Touch Buttons and select from the following to customize:

Button combinationColorHide Home Touch buttons
Button combination

Add and rearrange the Home touch buttons.

Tap Button combination.

Drag an icon to rearrange and combine Home touch buttons.

You can add up to two additional icons for a total of 5. Choose from Notifications, QuickMemo+, QSlide, or Dual window.

https://www.lg.com/us/support/product-help/CT30013120-20150103626885-home-screen

why would you even bother?.......is your forefinger left handed?......

When I require another telephone, I go to the Motorola site and request their most established telephone, which is commonly something that was discharged year and a half earlier. I purchased a Moto e4 in addition to a while prior to supplant my more seasoned Moto that would never again charge. This most recent cost (bestautoliker.net)me about and incorporates updated inside memory. Another or thereabouts and I have a high limit SD card.My old telephone camera was sufficient to trench my computerized camera for work, report photographs. This present one's far superior.

When I require another telephone, I go to the Motorola site and request their most established telephone, which is commonly something that was discharged year and a half earlier. I purchased a Moto e4 in addition to a while prior to supplant my more seasoned Moto that would never again charge. This most recent cost (bestautoliker.net)me about and incorporates updated inside memory. Another or thereabouts and I have a high limit SD card.My old telephone camera was sufficient to trench my computerized camera for work, report photographs. This present one's far superior.

greetings best auto licker......

I got this new phone and I'm torn.

I ha e never believed in paying top dollar for phones, this was $240 US. Apparently 8 cores, 1.7, 32gb, 3gb ram, 5.7 screen... Just a feat phone for me... However...

Go ahead and mock me, but I can't believe this doesn't allow you to swap the home buttons. LG has allowed this for years. It bothers me the back button is on the left now and no way to swap it.

Anyone know how or a better phone in that price range? Or maybe I should suck it up and shut up because I don't want to pay $900 for the to LG phone.

You went with the best of the cheap phones you got what you paid for

I got this new phone and I'm torn.

I ha e never believed in paying top dollar for phones, this was $240 US. Apparently 8 cores, 1.7, 32gb, 3gb ram, 5.7 screen... Just a feat phone for me... However...

Go ahead and mock me, but I can't believe this doesn't allow you to swap the home buttons. LG has allowed this for years. It bothers me the back button is on the left now and no way to swap it.

Anyone know how or a better phone in that price range? Or maybe I should suck it up and shut up because I don't want to pay $900 for the to LG phone.

You went with the best of the cheap phones you got what you paid for

Back