New Social Group - Southern Man is a Fucking Moron!

Awesome. This is undeniable proof that I pwn Socteaser. I have to keep him outside though since his ass-licking has cause him to develop a bad odor.

I never could understand how the foul mouthed soc got on the JPP staff. That's not saying much for any of them.
That's just the way these boards are. My guess is he's an old college pal of Damos. Whatever. Damo doesn't give me a hard time for beating up on SocTeaser, not like other boards where I've pwned one of the mods, so he's got my respect. :good4u:

That's just the way these boards are. My guess is he's an old college pal of Damos. Whatever. Damo doesn't give me a hard time for beating up on SocTeaser, not like other boards where I've pwned one of the mods, so he's got my respect. :good4u:
We've all been on the same message boards since politics.com

Calling Soc names does not mean you pwnd him. He has kicked your ass in every debate I have seen. Your delusions are amazing.

What kind of twisted fuck creates a social group about a southernman? There are no southern men, only southern pussies. Only a freak would create a whole social group about one person. Or a worshiper of the person.

Groan.

Groan two times.

Groan three times.

There are no southern men, only southern pussies. .

There are plenty of southern men. You may not have met them, but that speaks more to your limited life experience than to any lack of men from the south.

LOL SocTeaser thought he could shock me by telling stories about he and his lovely wife licking each other's bungs. My response was to ask him why stop there try scat. SocTeaser got so pissed that he abused his moderator privileges and neg-repped me 50-odd times in a row, which hardly made a dent. And Solitary claims that he won that debate.

Now they are both Southern Man's biatches. :lmao:

We need to get Damo to demote the foul-mouth Soc.

Obama, himself attempted to filibuster Justice Alito, who now sits on the Supreme Court.

We need to get Damo to demote the foul-mouth Soc.

Obama, himself attempted to filibuster Justice Alito, who now sits on the Supreme Court.
You're not very anonymous with your regular sig.

Here is the avatar we are using for southernmoron's social group. I imagine he looks more like Alvin Samples Jr. than he does Clint Eastwood.

junior_samples-dunce.jpg

Back