New Social Group - Southern Man is a Fucking Moron!

The poster is a phony.

Obama, himself attempted to filibuster Justice Alito, who now sits on the Supreme Court.

Here is the avatar we are using for southernmoron's social group. I imagine he looks more like Alvin Samples Jr. than he does Clint Eastwood.

junior_samples-dunce.jpg

Is that why your so enamored?

LOL SocTeaser thought he could shock me by telling stories about he and his lovely wife licking each other's bungs. My response was to ask him why stop there try scat. SocTeaser got so pissed that he abused his moderator privileges and neg-repped me 50-odd times in a row, which hardly made a dent. And Solitary claims that he won that debate.

Now they are both Southern Man's biatches. :lmao:

Rep doesn't mean a damn thing. Considering the huge batches of rep points that have been handed out for no reason, its useless.

Now, if you want to actually discuss the debate in which that exchange took place, you were beaten by several debators, including Soc.

Your claims of someone being your biatch are nonsense.

Rep doesn't mean a damn thing. Considering the huge batches of rep points that have been handed out for no reason, its useless.

Now, if you want to actually discuss the debate in which that exchange took place, you were beaten by several debators, including Soc.

Your claims of someone being your biatch are nonsense.
My rep rarely changes because I ask Grind to continually lower it. Thus everyone's efforts to raise it are in vain.

What has meaning is that Soc spent so much personal time clicking a series of buttons 50 plus times in a row. Nothing satisfies me more than a hater wasting his time because he's fuming at me. :)

What has meaning is that Soc spent so much personal time clicking a series of buttons 50 plus times in a row. Nothing satisfies me more than a hater wasting his time because he's fuming at me. :)

The fact that you think that has any meaning shows you are looking for any way you can claim victory in the debate.

But you were burned in the debate. The rest is just people fucking with you.

Back