New study links brain network damage to increased religious fundamentalism

I guess I'll need a gummy and some wine to interpret this weirdness. Thanks, Dave.
With Russia's Orthodox Church rootin' tootin' Putin invoking suicidal super ego homicidal human farming of Ukraine with Christiananality quantum pedophilia mechanics of organized persecutions & exploitations crime tradition of that human reproduction medical pseudoscience immaculate virgin Mary son of Allah Jesus the Christ conception as if Einstein's quantum mechanics is insignificant in that "man is God" interpretation as Christian Nation SCOTUS Fourth Reich July Bicentennial George Washington University Hospital Washington, D.C. born USA citizens are Islam for "one nation under God with equal justice under law" as Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July 2001 "what is 9/11 ?" Freudian slip of Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom Islam "death to the infidels"....

I guess I'll need a gummy and some wine to interpret this weirdness. Thanks, Dave.
So it goes with Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July Bicentennial George Washington University Hospital Washington, D.C. born USA citizens are Islam medical pseudoscience to maintain that Christiananality pedophilia quantum mechanics of human reproduction medical pseudoscience as if immaculate Virgin Mary son of Allah Jesus the Christ is rational for Islam “death to the infidels” as “one nation under God” rational Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom is the holy trinity of suicidal super ego homicidal human farming behaviors of Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate under color of law……

Actually you can just take your phone and open a chat. Type a letter, any letter, and select the middle "suggested word", then continue to select the middle "suggested word" et voila you have a Dancin' Dave post and a Serentiy post.

Actually you can just take your phone and open a chat. Type a letter, any letter, and select the middle "suggested word", then continue to select the middle "suggested word" et voila you have a Dancin' Dave post and a Serentiy post.
So Nazi Security goes with Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July Bicentennial George Washington University Hospital Washington, D.C. born USA citizens are Islam medical pseudoscience to maintain that Christiananality pedophilia quantum mechanics of human reproduction medical pseudoscience as if immaculate Virgin Mary son of Allah Jesus the Christ is rational for Islam “death to the infidels” as “one nation under God” rational Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom is the holy trinity of suicidal super ego homicidal human farming behaviors of Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate under color of law ……

So Nazi Security goes with Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July Bicentennial George Washington University Hospital Washington, D.C. born USA citizens are Islam medical pseudoscience to maintain that Christiananality pedophilia quantum mechanics of human reproduction medical pseudoscience as if immaculate Virgin Mary son of Allah Jesus the Christ is rational for Islam “death to the infidels” as “one nation under God” rational Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom is the holy trinity of suicidal super ego homicidal human farming behaviors of Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate under color of law ……
nailed it.

Back