New vaccine is a fake.

Jarod

Contributor
The never-Trumppers are promoting the new Johnson & Johnson vaccine because it secretly causes your brain to believe Trump is guilty of causing an insurrection.

This is a current event as it’s happening now and the vaccine will be approved by the FDA Friday!

It just as true as Trump winning the election!

As a retired health care professional I would have been perfectly happy with the J&J vax. As luck would have it though we're getting the Moderna one this Friday, and the 2nd one two weeks later.

Science is pretty fucking awesome!

As a retired health care professional I would have been perfectly happy with the J&J vax. As luck would have it though we're getting the Moderna one this Friday, and the 2nd one two weeks later.

I agree, but be careful that vaccine will brainwash you!

The never-Trumppers are promoting the new Johnson & Johnson vaccine because it secretly causes your brain to believe Trump is guilty of causing an insurrection.

This is a current event as it’s happening now and the vaccine will be approved by the FDA Friday!

thank you Dr. Faulcy......

He's just complaining because a thread of his got moved from current events.

since Jarod is posting with a penis in his ear this should be moved from current events......

He's just complaining because a thread of his got moved from current events.

Because it struck a nerve with the Trumppers. They can make stuff and put it in current events.... but when I post something they say it’s untrue and thus not a current event.

Not a single “Trump win” post was moved.

This place is turning into Twitter!

You would deny people in America a viable vaccine over your Mini-Trump that lives in your head and doinks your brain with a pickle fork every 4 minutes?
How selfish of you!

I thought Moderna was 30 days between doses and Pfizer 21 days

your a idiot

It's like 30+ % less effective than 'murica's two vaccines. Why doe England suck at science? Primavera? Any comment?

Back