New vaccine is a fake.

As a retired health care professional I would have been perfectly happy with the J&J vax. As luck would have it though we're getting the Moderna one this Friday, and the 2nd one two weeks later.

Science is pretty fucking awesome!

Not always for the lab rats, especially when those lab rats are human, especially when the goal is to get every human on the planet injected with these experimental substances.

Not always for the lab rats, especially when those lab rats are human, especially when the goal is to get every human on the planet injected with these experimental substances.

Okay, Cuckoo, back in your clock.

One of those "human guinea pigs" was my microbiology professor. He was in the Pfizer trial and got the real thing (versus the placebo). If a guy with a PhD in little wee germies is good with it, so am I. Only side effects were a sore arm for 24 hours, a bit of swelling around the injection site, and a mild headache after 24 hours that has resolved.

But sure -- the headache is from the reprogramming of our brains by nanobots. :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

The never-Trumppers are promoting the new Johnson & Johnson vaccine because it secretly causes your brain to believe Trump is guilty of causing an insurrection.

This is a current event as it’s happening now and the vaccine will be approved by the FDA Friday!

It just as true as Trump winning the election!

Even a childish prat like you must get tired of this crap, surely?

Last edited:

The J&J and Astra Zeneca vaccines are both adenovaccines and inherently safer than those based on mRNA. Given a choice I'd never choose Moderna or Pfizer.

The J&J and Astra Zeneca vaccines are both adenovaccines and inherently safer than those based on mRNA. Given a choice I'd never choose Moderna or Pfizer.

Well now Bret and Heather said just Sat that none of these vaccines are fully traditional, but they agree with you on which ones are the better bet for being safe over the long haul. I am close enough to death anyways that I dont really give a fuck, but if I was a young person and was being forced to take a vaccine I would certainly be choosy. If I were to be allowed to not take one I would not unless this bug were to indicate that it was getting more deadly, or of we found out that it is more destructive than we think it is...our so-called experts suck so bad we still dont know a lot about how much life this bug robs us of if we get COVID.

The never-Trumppers are promoting the new Johnson & Johnson vaccine because it secretly causes your brain to believe Trump is guilty of causing an insurrection.

This is a current event as it’s happening now and the vaccine will be approved by the FDA Friday!

It just as true as Trump winning the election!

i read where many trumpsters were afraid of this vaccine because they thought the Johnson and Johnson vaccine called for two different shots on your Johnson.

They all have the government micro-chip. Just as sure as Trump won in a landslide, if you get a vaccine you will be tracked.

Back