New Years Meal

My favorite Bar-B-Que joint here in my town used to smoke a Turkey you brought to them for 50 cents a lb.

Of course they have one of those famous custom built Herbert Oiler smoking ovens.

I used to let them smoke a turkey or ham for me over the holidays and it was well worth it.

BUT NOW, they want $64.99 plus tax to smoke a customer's 12- 14 lb turkey or $95.99 to smoke their 12- 15 lb. ham!

Inflation sucks- and so does this restaurant for even thinking people would pay that kind of money for that!

My son bought me a smoking oven for the back yard. We use it now!
I don't imagine they do much business charging those prices....what a shame..it's nice to support local businesses, but....
Great son:)....I'd love to have an outside brick oven...someday...we use a Masterbilt electric and it works pretty well....going to try a ham for Christmas....Merry Christmas to you and yours...and a very Happy, prosperous, healthy New Year....

I don't imagine they do much business charging those prices....what a shame..it's nice to support local businesses, but....
Great son:)....I'd love to have an outside brick oven...someday...we use a Masterbilt electric and it works pretty well....going to try a ham for Christmas....Merry Christmas to you and yours...and a very Happy, prosperous, healthy New Year....

Thank You Top!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family!

Doesn't sound too good to me.

try-it-youll-like-it.gif

Desert had been decided, a berry frozen pie from Yelm Meats, they are only just back after a long pandemic vacation.

Very dependable.

Awesome prose as almost always.

TOP! DELIVERS!

Back