newbie needs roadmap....

Outed. LadyT trapped in her web of lies and deception. And for what? A half-assed troll like Demwit, nothing cool like ThreadCritic.

Lol I was making fun of people that think I'm darla!

Usc= demwit

I was referring to earl buttz

You know what I hate? You know what makes me so angrly I could French kiss a badger after garglin with bacon grease?

It's these bow legged fraidy cat librals who can't stand behind what they say. Gotta hide behind some sort of nom der plume instead of comin right out an speaken what they think (that's assumin thars a libral who can think!). And ussly they's doin it to poke fun at some right thinkin American patriot like the dearly departed President Bush or the great radio orator Rush Limbaught or that hot looken dragon lady Michelle Malted.

WAKE UP AMERIKA!

If'n someone can't stand behind what they write with their real name then they should just keep that big ole pie hole of thars shut tight. You'd never catch any great Amerikan writer like Ellery Queen, O'Henry or Mark Twain hidden behind a made up name, woudl you? Why it's just unAmerikan!

Buttz Out!

I luvz you Earl, like 10,000 sockeye!

You know what I hate? You know what makes me so angrly I could French kiss a badger after garglin with bacon grease?

It's these bow legged fraidy cat librals who can't stand behind what they say. Gotta hide behind some sort of nom der plume instead of comin right out an speaken what they think (that's assumin thars a libral who can think!). And ussly they's doin it to poke fun at some right thinkin American patriot like the dearly departed President Bush or the great radio orator Rush Limbaught or that hot looken dragon lady Michelle Malted.

WAKE UP AMERIKA!

If'n someone can't stand behind what they write with their real name then they should just keep that big ole pie hole of thars shut tight. You'd never catch any great Amerikan writer like Ellery Queen, O'Henry or Mark Twain hidden behind a made up name, woudl you? Why it's just unAmerikan!

Buttz Out!

that's just plain awesome

This is starting to sound like SNL's Weekend Update.

Welcome to Just Plain Politics. I'm Darla and you're not.

Last edited:
Are there any conservatives here with multiple personas or just liberals? :pke:
I doubt it. That would kind of defeat the purpose of being conservative, wouldn't it?

Besides, having multiple personas would require something in short supply with most conservatives. An Imagination.

Fortunately us Hoople's don't require multiple personas as you're never alone when you're a Hoople! :)

Lol I was making fun of people that think I'm darla!

Usc= demwit

I was referring to earl buttz

I've finally found you.
Now get your trifling ass home and fix me some supper.
And clean the house.
Your Master has spoken

I've finally found you.
Now get your trifling ass home and fix me some supper.
And clean the house.
Your Master has spoken

We give that a 1/10

When you troll keep it simple folks. "the tick" was awesome. This troll is clearly over reaching. Try again.

Back