Newest Sig Girl

You can turn them off by going to Settings and Options in your User CP. Go down to Thread Options; turning off the signatures is the first choice on the top of that section.

After the "girls" started appearing in signatures, I just turned off the sigs.

Here's a funny: I turned off signatures and avatars, but when I refreshed, Watermark's avatar still showed up! However, I can live with that one.

Told ya it'd fuck you up.

I wasn't planning on drinking yesterday, but I came home tired and just felt generally shitty, so I decided to make a beer run. I walked in the gas station expecting to get some Bud Light, then I saw the Steel Reserve and I remembered what you told me. I glanced at the 12 pack. Then I glanced at the price. My jaw dropped. A goddamn 12 pack of 6% alcohol beer (they limit it down here, so that's as high as it can go) for six fucking dollars. It is truly the drink of the Gods.

I wasn't planning on drinking yesterday, but I came home tired and just felt generally shitty, so I decided to make a beer run. I walked in the gas station expecting to get some Bud Light, then I saw the Steel Reserve and I remembered what you told me. I glanced at the 12 pack. Then I glanced at the price. My jaw dropped. A goddamn 12 pack of 6% alcohol beer (they limit it down here, so that's as high as it can go) for six fucking dollars. It is truly the drink of the Gods.
Dude, trust me. I know what will fuck you up. Most places it's 8% or so though.

They don't have Schaeffer's down there? Or Blatz? or Milwaukee best?

You can turn them off by going to Settings and Options in your User CP. Go down to Thread Options; turning off the signatures is the first choice on the top of that section.

After the "girls" started appearing in signatures, I just turned off the sigs.

Then you might not have seen her:

A6122F6D-55AB-48C1-94EA-60281A5B4AFB.jpg

Normally when you brew something with such a high gravity, it will come out brown or black in color. SR is piss-yellow, which tells me that they just put in a bare minimum of malts and topped off the rest with sugar to get a high-alcohol content. I don't mind though.

Normally when you brew something with such a high gravity, it will come out brown or black in color. SR is piss-yellow, which tells me that they just put in a bare minimum of malts and topped off the rest with sugar to get a high-alcohol content. I don't mind though.

You are correct, that's how they make ALL malt liquor.

And good job looking it up on BA. You won't find any other beer that will fuck you up as much for as little cost.

Back