Next Round of Werewolf

Minister of Truth

Practically Perfect
Motion to begin talks about next round of JPP Werewolf is henceforth submitted by Threedee at 0815 PST on Sunday, 26 AUG 2012.

Items for discussion:

-When it shall take place
-Who shall moderate
-Roll Call of participants
-Rules to be introduced, changed, or omitted
-Title for round, since we have gotten off of roman numerals of late

V/R
Threedee,
JPP Holy Trinity
JPP Sr Correspondent

lol..

personally, I wouldn't start until after labor day weekend. i think too many people will be doing different things

lol..

personally, I wouldn't start until after labor day weekend. i think too many people will be doing different things

I agree.
I had asked Damo if there was a way we could make it an anonymous game, since some people have a hard time of leaving their personal feelings behind.

dude usfreedom that would be fucking. AWESOME.

what we could do is all sign up a new name, and then sign up for the game under that alias.

and apply the honor system for mods not looking up the ips

hmmmm

dude usfreedom that would be fucking. AWESOME.

what we could do is all sign up a new name, and then sign up for the game under that alias.

and apply the honor system for mods not looking up the ips

hmmmm

We also have to trust the players to not PM each other with their "new names".

JPP WW in a nutshell:

superfreak: yurt is a spazz

darla: yurt is the most annoying person ever

mott: i am the greatest villager, er wolf, er, seer, er....der

grind: you can all trust me, i am here to help

watermark: i am drunk as a college frat boy, and i'm still smarter than you proles, i win

:D

I dunno, knowing who everyone is allows you to take into account their personality, etc. I won't necessarily know that the anonymous Mott is actually a total git until he goes off the deep end. Besides, I managed to play a Wolf with SM while he was feuding with me, and we never caused any mishaps during gameplay...

actually, that would be cool if we could play and no one would know who we 'really' are. because the games are pretty much the same with players who have played together before or with players who have biases already formed, such as against mott.

i know we have an anonymous option in this sections, is it possible to create anonymous users for the game? and trust mods to the honor system?

we could have cool names, like - harry pearoph test icicles.

I dunno, knowing who everyone is allows you to take into account their personality, etc. I won't necessarily know that the anonymous Mott is actually a total git until he goes off the deep end. Besides, I managed to play a Wolf with SM while he was feuding with me, and we never caused any mishaps during gameplay...
"Shoot Grind." Need I say more?

i like the idea of new names. that would be fun. but to each their own

I think it would add an extra factor to the game; because no one would be able to use their own personal bias, to "comdemn" someone.
At least for those that play honestly and adhere to the game parameters of not contacting anyone and saying who they are on the boards.

i like it for meta implications and strategy purposes. people may expect someone to act a certain way, but with new names, you can play a game that may be unorthodox for you, but people wouldn't be able to make that read. people would have to go off of what would be making sense in the here and now. i think it makes the game more difficult, but fun at the same time.

I agree.
I had asked Damo if there was a way we could make it an anonymous game, since some people have a hard time of leaving their personal feelings behind.

Yes, some people. Not you of course.

Direct quote from USF: The Kabal Kunt Club (moi, christie, rana).

Game number one: USF is a villager and attempts to lead a bandwagon against Darla the very first day. (Darla easily knocks this down as one might knock down a gnat)

Game number two: USF is again a villager and again attempts to lead a bandwagon against Darla on the very first night (This game Darla is a wolf and instead uses his failed, flaccid attempt to lead a successful bandwagon against him)

Game number three: This time USF is a wolf.

1st night wolf kill: Damo (as admitted) inexplicably tells USF he'll leave it to him who to kill. Who gets killed on the first night?

Kunt Number One.

2nd Night: We have no info on who made the call this night because no one slipped up and admitted it was USF. However, who gets killed on the second night?

Kunt Number Two.

3rd Night: Watermark (as admitted) tells USF he should kill Billy not CHristie because killing CHristie would be too obvious. But...he tells him he's going to bed and leaving it up to him. Water is very surprised (his own words) to awake the following morning and discover that, who got killed on night three?

Kunt Number Three.

Now, as we can see USF's inability to lay aside personal feelings, and his insistence on using werewolf as a tool to get the kunts, is laughably impotent when he is a villager. I mean, it's of literally zero concern to me. ANytime he was a villager I either made him a laughing stock (the all -female wolfpack anyone?) or I used his eagerness to get the kunt against him and had him lynched. His trying to outwit moi brings to mind Sean Connery's famous line from The Untouchables "Isn't that just like a WOP - brings a knife to a gun fight". I'm untouchable, he's the stupid wop. So, no problem.

What does drive me crazy? The amoeba-brained morons here who, against all evidence, blindly repeat what USF says about himself:

"You know I don't bring personal stuff into werewolf".

I have noticed this about the male of the species. If another man blows his own horn, the second male accepts it as fact the weaker ones will actually repeat it, word for word, much like brainless automatons.

It is obvious that indeed USF uses werewolf to settle personal scores, mainly against "The Kunts". He's a witless fool and unless two events occur he can't do anything with that desire.

First he must be a werewolf.
Then he must be paired with two other werewolves willing to inexplicably allow him to choose the kills.

But that almost definitely won't happen again. What will happen? The brainless automatons will repeat at least five times each in the course of the game "USF doesn't allow personal feelings to affect the game". It doesn't matter that all of the evidence points in the exact opposite direction. They will repeat it because a man said it about himself. That does drive me crazy. Seriously fools, get your balls checked.

All of the above aside, I decided after he called me a whore and a prostitute and said that I enjoy being raped, that I will never play a game with him involved again. In real life I don't allow men to speak to me that way, not that any ever have tried. It's really not something normal people do. I am not going to lower myself ever again to play a game with a man who is nothing more than a predatory piece of shit.

Finally, I have found someplace else to play werewolf at, when I am so inclined.

But I do wish you all a great game! And may the odds be ever in your favor!

Last edited:

Game number one: USF is a villager and attempts to lead a bandwagon against Darla the very first day. (Darla easily knocks this down as one might knock down a gnat)

Game number two: USF is again a villager and again attempts to lead a bandwagon against Darla on the very first night (This game Darla is a wolf and instead uses his failed, flaccid attempt to lead a successful bandwagon against him)

1st night wolf kill: Damo (as admitted) inexplicably tells USF he'll leave it to him who to kill. Who gets killed on the first night?

Kunt Number One.

2nd Night: We have no info on who made the call this night because no one slipped up and admitted it was USF. However, who gets killed on the second night?

Kunt Number Two.

3rd Night: Watermark (as admitted) tells USF he should kill Billy not CHristie because killing CHristie would be too obvious. But...he tells him he's going to bed and leaving it up to him. Water is very surprised (his own words) to awake the following morning and discover that, who got killed on night three?

Kunt Number Three.

Now, as we can see USF's inability to lay aside personal feelings, and his insistence on using werewolf as a tool to get the kunts, is laughably impotent when he is a villager. I mean, it's of literally zero concern to me. ANytime he was a villager I either made him a laughing stock (the all -female wolfpack anyone?) or I used his eagerness to get the kunt against him and had him lynched. His trying to outwit moi brings to mind Sean Connery's famous line from The Untouchables "Isn't that just like a WOP - brings a knife to a gun fight". I'm untouchable, he's the stupid wop. So, no problem.

What does drive me crazy? The amoeba-brained morons here who, against all evidence, blindly repeat what USF says about himself:

I have noticed this about the male of the species. If another man blows his own horn, the second male accepts it as fact the weaker ones will actually repeat it, word for word, much like brainless automatons.

It is obvious that indeed USF uses werewolf to settle personal scores, mainly against "The Kunts". He's a witless fool and unless two events occur he can't do anything with that desire.

Then he must be paired with two other werewolves willing to inexplicably allow him to choose the kills.

But that almost definitely won't happen again. What will happen? The brainless automatons will repeat at least five times each in the course of the game "USF doesn't allow personal feelings to affect the game". It doesn't matter that all of the evidence points in the exact opposite direction. They will repeat it because a man said it about himself. That does drive me crazy. Seriously fools, get your balls checked.

All of the above aside, I decided after he called me a whore and a prostitute and said that I enjoy being raped, that I will never play a game with him involved again. In real life I don't allow men to speak to me that way, not that any ever have tried. It's really not something normal people do. I am not going to lower myself ever again to play a game with a man who is nothing more than a predatory piece of shit.

Finally, I have found someplace else to play werewolf at, when I am so inclined.

The very first game I ever played, SM, yurt, Thorn and I were wolves. I mostly went along with their decisions because I was just learning the game. So they decided to kill USF one night, I forget what the reason was. Then when he found out, one of his first comments was about personal feelings driving the decision.

Think of it. Me, totally new, along with three politically conservative players who actually liked USF. Yet apparently I was the one who overrode them all to get back at USF for personal reasons. So like you, I don't accept for one minute his feeble excuse when it's clear that he who hollers loudest is the one who has the most personal vendettas in the game.

Kunt Number One.

Kunt Number Two.

Kunt Number Three.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

That was a great example of you melting down.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Even after the last game, when you melted down, several players tried to tell you that it wasn't about "you"; but you continued to insist that it was and then you went to great lengths to make sure it was about "you".

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Back