Next Round of Werewolf

darla :/

i didn't read all your wall of text, but in re: to being killed early, i think you are taking it to personally. in game one you were fakepeeked by like 3 people, (not to mention one of the most active posters) so it makes sense to kill you. I would have nightkilled you game 1 as well.

Game two I don't remember.

darla :/

i didn't read all your wall of text, but in re: to being killed early, i think you are taking it to personally. in game one you were fakepeeked by like 3 people, (not to mention one of the most active posters) so it makes sense to kill you. I would have nightkilled you game 1 as well.

Game two I don't remember.

It doesn't matter. I am not playing with him anymore for a variety of reasons, it's out of the question. You guys have plenty of people to play without me so it shouldn't be a problem for anyone. And I have someplace else to play. So it's all good.

meh we usually need all the pople we can get. it's hard to get over that 13 person total.
Haters are gonna hate. It's just a game. Some folks take it far to seriously and ruin the fun for everyone else. That's why the anonymous roles is interesting. If those people do their usual spazzing out they'll lose their anonymity and probably get lynched. Assuming that being anonymous would change their behavior (well at least the ones who have an imagination) then maybe they would lighten up and the game would be more fun from a strategic stand point. It would also be interesting to try an identify who is playing which character. It also provides players an opportunity to try new strategies with out raising suspicion about their behavior changing from previous games, which increases the level of difficulty. So sounds very interesting to me but still....it's just a game and haters are gonna hate and if you take it to seriously you won't have much fun. I know their are four players whom I love to intentionally irritate (one in particular) just to get a reaction out of them but one of whom never, ever falls for it.

It doesn't matter. I am not playing with him anymore for a variety of reasons, it's out of the question. You guys have plenty of people to play without me so it shouldn't be a problem for anyone. And I have someplace else to play. So it's all good.

You don't have enough money, for me to ever let you play with me. :D

darla enjoyed her first round of WW....i have no idea why she is now bitching about it. we were wolves, so i know...

nah i think her first game she was villager and she got nightkilled n1. but she had like 140 posts in one day. also she was fakepeeked by I think me and someone else. also a lot of people didn't think she was wolfy

So she was the most active villager
a potential a seer peek
very villagery

means a very easy nightkill.

Haters are gonna hate. It's just a game. Some folks take it far to seriously and ruin the fun for everyone else. That's why the anonymous roles is interesting. If those people do their usual spazzing out they'll lose their anonymity and probably get lynched. Assuming that being anonymous would change their behavior (well at least the ones who have an imagination) then maybe they would lighten up and the game would be more fun from a strategic stand point. It would also be interesting to try an identify who is playing which character. It also provides players an opportunity to try new strategies with out raising suspicion about their behavior changing from previous games, which increases the level of difficulty. So sounds very interesting to me but still....it's just a game and haters are gonna hate and if you take it to seriously you won't have much fun. I know their are four players whom I love to intentionally irritate (one in particular) just to get a reaction out of them but one of whom never, ever falls for it.

i know bro. technically we can do a 9 or 11, those just slightly less fun.

and yes I agree people take it too seriously. the whole point was to bring people together and get politics off peoples minds.

I understand why darla might not want to play though

Motion to begin talks about next round of JPP Werewolf is henceforth submitted by Threedee at 0815 PST on Sunday, 26 AUG 2012.

Items for discussion:

-When it shall take place
-Who shall moderate
-Roll Call of participants
-Rules to be introduced, changed, or omitted
-Title for round, since we have gotten off of roman numerals of late

V/R
Threedee,
JPP Holy Trinity
JPP Sr Correspondent

I believe I would be able to figure out who was who after a few posts, anyway. Changing names doesn't change writing styles. People would have to work hard at changing their personalities.

I believe I would be able to figure out who was who after a few posts, anyway. Changing names doesn't change writing styles. People would have to work hard at changing their personalities.

i agree on this too. I think that would be part of the fun, figuring out who others were.

Everytime I use the Anonymous feature, I do everything I can to drop by level of writing so that it's not obviously me. Don't know if it works, but I seriously freak out over it.
:D

nah i think her first game she was villager and she got nightkilled n1. but she had like 140 posts in one day. also she was fakepeeked by I think me and someone else. also a lot of people didn't think she was wolfy

So she was the most active villager
a potential a seer peek
very villagery

means a very easy nightkill.

That doesn't explain Kunt one, Kunt two, and Kunt three. Nor does it explain his attempting to lynch me both times he ws a villager, first night. Youre trying to explain away a bunch of events and you just cannot. But it's all irrelevant.

I don't play games with predatory pieces of shit who follow me around this board jerking off on me. The only way I got him the fuck off of me for a short time was by causing a huge shitstorm when I went after his wife. It worked, but I always knew it had a time limit.

I will never play werewolf as long as this predatory piece of shit is in the game.

I have another place to play where none of this shit goes on. Im happy. You can play without me. You're happy.

There is no problem.

That doesn't explain Kunt one, Kunt two, and Kunt three. Nor does it explain his attempting to lynch me both times he ws a villager, first night. Youre trying to explain away a bunch of events and you just cannot. But it's all irrelevant.

I don't play games with predatory pieces of shit who follow me around this board jerking off on me. The only way I got him the fuck off of me for a short time was by causing a huge shitstorm when I went after his wife. It worked, but I always knew it had a time limit.

I will never play werewolf as long as this predatory piece of shit is in the game.

I have another place to play where none of this shit goes on. Im happy. You can play without me. You're happy.

There is no problem.

Come again?

Back