NFL Draft

Wow. Will he make any money or I'm sure its all about trying to prove yourself and move up to fights where you can make money?

It's an amature fight. But he runs every morning at 5:30 frames houses then does MMA from 5:30 to 7:30 PM so he's training like he wants to go pro. My ex, my other son and me are begging him not to do it.

I am PRAYING Patrick Peterson falls to the 49ers at #7. I doubt it will happen though because someone will probably trade up for him if he is still available.

He could drop to 4th. Paul Brown would take him for certain if he did. Mike Brown is to big an idiot to. I think he's the best player in this years draft.

God I hope the Bungles draft Peterson. I'll be pissed in the Bungels draft anyone but him, if he's available. I have no confidence in Mike Brown. He'll either bow to public pressure and draft Green or he'll draft Gabbert or Newton, neither of whom strike me as being worth the kind of money they would demand as the #4 pick.

I drool over Peterson. He's got 4.3 speed, he's huge for a CB, he can crowd the line and bump heads with the larger WR's but it's on run support that he impresses me the most. He hits like Jack Tatum so he's like having another Safety on defense and he's the kind of CB that makes WR's hear foot steps. I can see him being so dominant that opposing teams simply won't throw to his side of the field. Then consider, he's got great hands and is a threat to go all the way as a kick returner. What's not to love about this guy?

I don't care. I know my Bengals. He'll probably blow his knee out in training camp. We could of had the best player in the draft!! Freaken Brown is an idiot!!

I agree that it was not the choice I think would serve them best. Peterson could have made an instant impact. Hell, there are several defensive players that could have done so.

I am excited to see Julio Jones headed to Atlanta. I think that will give the Falcons two receivers that have to be respected, so double coverage will be tougher.

I like Julio at Atlanta and Ingram at New Orleans, but now it makes it harder to decide who to root for when they play each other! It was already hard enough... I like both teams! I guess I have to stick with my Saints, but man... it's going to be tough to root against Mark Ingram's team. Overall, I was pretty satisfied with where Bama guys went, and it tickled me to see Fairley go to Detroit... say bye-bye to your career, Nick! lol...maybe he can get traded?

I like Julio at Atlanta and Ingram at New Orleans, but now it makes it harder to decide who to root for when they play each other! It was already hard enough... I like both teams! I guess I have to stick with my Saints, but man... it's going to be tough to root against Mark Ingram's team. Overall, I was pretty satisfied with where Bama guys went, and it tickled me to see Fairley go to Detroit... say bye-bye to your career, Nick! lol...maybe he can get traded?

I was happy to see James Carpenter drafted too.

Tough call between Ingram and Julio. But I LOVED watching Julio refuse to be intimidated by defensive secondary. I'm happy to see 4 Crimson Tide players drafted.

Ingram essentiall packed Reggies bags and wished him well with his new team. This is the best Saints 1st round possibly ever.

Ingram essentiall packed Reggies bags and wished him well with his new team. This is the best Saints 1st round possibly ever.

You think? I think they would make a good tandem with Bush's speed and Ingrahams power. They would be able to run down hill on a lot of teams in the NFL.

Bush couldn't go downhill in a sled, he'd juke himself off.
Bush is great and I luv him, we wouldn't have won the super bowl without him moving the chains in the first half and keeping payton off the field till our D took over.
However, he has 2,000 yards in 4 years and is scheduled to make 9 million. He just isn't worth it.
Ingram spelled by Thomas/Ivery is plenty

I can be partially assuaged for passing on Peterson if the Bungles pick Ryan Mallat, Mikel Leshore, Stephen Paea or Rahim Moore in rd 2. I particularly like Paea. He's a beast at NT but the Bungles are doing pretty good at that position so the'll probably pass. Conventional wisdom is they will take Mallet if he's available. I think they should pass (no pun intended). To be honest, I don't think Mallet has the intelligence to be succesful as a QB in the NFL but with his physical talents he's worth the gambel as a 2nd rounder. LeShore and Moore meet definate needs for the Bengals and would also meet "Best Available Athlete" criteria. Leshore could possibly be the best RB to come out of this draft. He has just a little bit more size, speed and elusiveness then Ingraham. Time will tell on that.

Bush couldn't go downhill in a sled, he'd juke himself off.
Bush is great and I luv him, we wouldn't have won the super bowl without him moving the chains in the first half and keeping payton off the field till our D took over.
However, he has 2,000 yards in 4 years and is scheduled to make 9 million. He just isn't worth it.
Ingram spelled by Thomas/Ivery is plenty
Yea that's a problem for a lot of great running backs these days. The game has become so passing oriented that RB's just don't get enough touches to be worth that kind of money, regardless of how talented they are. Still...If I was a Saint's fan....I'd like to see them both in the same backfield but hardly anyone runs a two back formation any more.

Back