NFL Mock Draft

that is the theory of the LIONS, WR first great linemen last. LOFL

Is that what Mott said? If you want to actually debate a topic, you don't get to invent what the other person says.

If Green is gone, Julio Jones is just a notch down and able to do more across the middle.
He's good but he's not worth a #4 pick over all and WR is not a big need. If Green isn't available then Bowers, Fairley or Peterson will be available and we should take one of those 3. Of the four, I'd say Bower is the best match for the Bungels. Peku and Johnson are quality NT's and we all ready have on of the best CB tandems in Hall and Johnson so if Peterson is drafted one of those will have to go. If the salary cap is still in place by the draft and Peterson is available it's possible they could let Hall to FA and sign Peterson. Don't think that will happen. That means based on need the Bengals would pick Da'Quan Bowers or Marcel Dareus. Green though is a hell of a talent. I'd say if Bowers is available draft him. If not, I'd take Green over Dareus.

He's good but he's not worth a #4 pick over all and WR is not a big need. If Green isn't available then Bowers, Fairley or Peterson will be available and we should take one of those 3. Of the four, I'd say Bower is the best match for the Bungels. Peku and Johnson are quality NT's and we all ready have on of the best CB tandems in Hall and Johnson so if Peterson is drafted one of those will have to go. If the salary cap is still in place by the draft and Peterson is available it's possible they could let Hall to FA and sign Peterson. Don't think that will happen. That means based on need the Bengals would pick Da'Quan Bowers or Marcel Dareus. Green though is a hell of a talent. I'd say if Bowers is available draft him. If not, I'd take Green over Dareus.

Dareus is a powerhouse, but he never lived up to the hype. When Olinemen focus on him he can be stopped without double-teaming.

Bower would be the best choice.

Next year, have them grab Upshaw. He is a monster.

Back