Nicknames for Joe Biden

No need to be respectful of this long super corrupt fucker who sold his services to the WOKE Revolution, lying to us all the way.
He is pretty awful...Having an administration in the WH who cares nothing about the people in this country is very destructive...When you somehow think you can lie to people about how wonderful things are...Do they forget or just purposefully ignore...that they're going to the store...and paying bills...and trying to raise their families...it's insulting, selfish, disgusting and corrupt to lie every day...
People are waking up...and it's up to us to make sure that continues...
"I'm from the government and I'm here to help"... is one of the Biggest Biden lies...
And No stockings hung at the WH this year at all...Why?
I'm so tired of them all...so tired of double standards...;)

Last edited:
I just mentioned here at JPP that one I see on X is Crash Test Dummy.....one of mine is Almost Gone Never Was Any Good Biden.

There's bungling GI Joe biding his "serve the Pope or die" time where killing people in the name of a human reproduction medical pseudoscience immaculate virgin Mary son of Allah Jesus the Christ conception in suicidal super ego homicidal human farming just to forgive themselves as Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July Bicentennial & July Klues Klucks duh Klans "what is 9/11 ?" Freudian slip as "one nation under God with equal justice under law" Federal Lynching churchstate of hate drug trafficking enforcement national religion of Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom as Trumpanzees do......

There's bungling GI Joe biding his "serve the Pope or die" time where killing people in the name of a human reproduction medical pseudoscience immaculate virgin Mary son of Allah Jesus the Christ conception in suicidal super ego homicidal human farming just to forgive themselves as Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July Bicentennial & July Klues Klucks duh Klans "what is 9/11 ?" Freudian slip as "one nation under God with equal justice under law" Federal Lynching churchstate of hate drug trafficking enforcement national religion of Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom as Trumpanzees do......

U R wasting your time on me till/unless you are willing to provide both capital letters letters in a text that is readable.....at this stage of my life I dont do riddles from people I dont know.

U R wasting your time on me till/unless you are willing to provide both capital letters letters in a text that is readable.....at this stage of my life I dont do riddles from people I dont know.

So more avoidance of bungling GI Joe biding his "serve the Pope or die" time where HA MAS ! acceptance is standard for suicidal super ego homicidal human farming in Islam flying flaming chariot pseudoscience Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom in human reproduction medical pseudoscience immaculate virgin Mary son of Allah Jesus the Christ conception as Christian Nation SCOTUS "one nation under God with equal justice under law".....

Back