nicknames of jpp

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
not a troll thread

which people on here kinda have nicknames?

deshtard I know for sure is used

damobees

scowlwoman? (i don't use this one but others do)

usfreedumb

some people call ILA IHA

yurt yurtus / yurtksi / butthurt yurt

legionfag

cartoon ken

creepy cypress

i think that's most

oh yeah def. legina is used.

He's earned it. I try and go out of my way and use people's Usernames that they have picked, without any distortions, so we can stick to a Topic without an initial 'insult'. Course, I don'r stick to that ALL the time.
I've called Truth Detector ... 'Truth Rejector'. I've called Big Dog ... 'Chihuahua', because somebody else did and I thought it was funny. And, I've called USF various names (USLIAR911) because he becomes completely unglued and goes Berserk, ... I know it's wrong, but that's always amusing to watch.

I think it was scowlwoman who nicked me.... Buttyurt

That is my favorite nick for any user

He's earned it. I try and go out of my way and use people's Usernames that they have picked, without any distortions, so we can stick to a Topic without an initial 'insult'. Course, I don'r stick to that ALL the time.
I've called Truth Detector ... 'Truth Rejector'. I've called Big Dog ... 'Chihuahua', because somebody else did and I thought it was funny. And, I've called USF various names (USLIAR911) because he becomes completely unglued and goes Berserk, ... I know it's wrong, but that's always amusing to watch.

See a therapist....

Back