no bans

went on vacation for a couple of weeks kept having dreams about people stabbing me and chopping my limbs off, me shoving a butcher knife into my abdomen, some really fucked up dreams. Got home last week been vaping every day and have already nuked my tolerance. my highs only last like 2 hrs now :(

so now i just got on multiple rides

we are ready to launch rocket number 2 in t-minus some minutes

I am now a rad DUDE

XdCE313.gif

went on vacation for a couple of weeks kept having dreams about people stabbing me and chopping my limbs off, me shoving a butcher knife into my abdomen, some really fucked up dreams. Got home last week been vaping every day and have already nuked my tolerance. my highs only last like 2 hrs now :(

so now i just got on multiple rides

we are ready to launch rocket number 2 in t-minus some minutes

Just how exactly do you stab yourself in the abdomen, if you've had all your limbs chopped off?? :dunno:

Another Saturday Night and he ain’t got nobody
He got some money 'cause he just got paid
How He wishes He had someone to talk to
He’s in an awful way

Typical stupid bullshit right-wing propaganda meme that relies upon utter fabrications to make a false point.

Neither Hillary Clinton nor the DNC cheated Sanders out of anything, but right-wing hacks feel like they have to deflect attention away from what Russia did and then whitewash it in order to lend a small amount of fake credibility to the retarded excuse for a President they stuck us with.

Lying scum.

Back