No Good F*#king AP Poll

Socrtease

Verified User
I know most of you will disagree with me but Boise State should have finished higher than 4. When you consider the fact that for the last few years they have offered to be the "sacrificial lamb" in a game at a top 10's home and have been refused time and again, you KNOW they are better than a number 4. I believe that in a bowl game on neutral ground they could have beat Florida in a bowl game this year. They are the ONLY 14-0 team other than Bama and that should be reflected in their rankings.

I know most of you will disagree with me but Boise State should have finished higher than 4. When you consider the fact that for the last few years they have offered to be the "sacrificial lamb" in a game at a top 10's home and have been refused time and again, you KNOW they are better than a number 4. I believe that in a bowl game on neutral ground they could have beat Florida in a bowl game this year. They are the ONLY 14-0 team other than Bama and that should be reflected in their rankings.

Don't expect anyone to take them seriously until they get rid of that GODAWFUL bright blue astroturf!

Don't expect anyone to take them seriously until they get rid of that GODAWFUL bright blue astroturf!
I KNOW people take them seriously because they refuse to let Boise State come to their home and play ball. The major powerhouses are afraid of Boise State because early in the year a loss to Boise State would wreck a run and the national championship. Better to play florida international.

Cincinatti would have beaten Boise by 5, Florida would have beaten them by 20.
Bullshit! That is just your pompous classism speaking. They would not have lost to that team in Mississippi that your tigers lost to, and they would not have lost to your tigers. They only get shit on because they are the ONLY good team in the WAC.

Bullshit! That is just your pompous classism speaking. They would not have lost to that team in Mississippi that your tigers lost to, and they would not have lost to your tigers. They only get shit on because they are the ONLY good team in the WAC.

Not only do you not know shit but you attack my tigers. LOL

there are several good teams in the wac moron.

They are slightly better than the Hawaii team GA raped. Cincy would have busted that blue field team a new ass.

They are slightly better than the Hawaii team GA raped. Cincy would have busted that blue field team a new ass.
If that is true then WHY can't Boise get an away game with the SEC or the BIG 10? Why, if it would be so simple, do teams like LSU take small southern schools that they beat every year by 50 and REFUSE to take games against Boise State? If it would be a raping then take that shit and prove it. Whatever you say, you KNOW why Boise is not given the chance to come to Baton Rouge and other schools and play. There is a fear of a loss that does not exist with Florida International.

If that is true then WHY can't Boise get an away game with the SEC or the BIG 10? Why, if it would be so simple, do teams like LSU take small southern schools that they beat every year by 50 and REFUSE to take games against Boise State? If it would be a raping then take that shit and prove it. Whatever you say, you KNOW why Boise is not given the chance to come to Baton Rouge and other schools and play. There is a fear of a loss that does not exist with Florida International.

your a bama guy and know the answer, stop being a dick

I have a great idea. Let's have a tournament and then they can actually play each other to find out who is actually better. WOW! What a concept, huh?

I have a great idea. Let's have a tournament and then they can actually play each other to find out who is actually better. WOW! What a concept, huh?

Now THAT sounds like a great idea.

I think Boise should be #3 at least, if not #2. They went undefeated and only one other team did that.

LSU doesn't need Boise we play multiple top 15 teams annually.

Experts agree with me Fla would KILL boise.

this is what happens when you have 'rankings' by WRITERS... many of whom never played the friggin game itself. Many are beholden to the larger conferences because that is where they get their stories. They continue to ignore the so called 'mid-majors' because they are beneath them.

The coaches are worse. How many times do you see the obvious bias towards their respective conferences. If they rank a 'mid-major' too high, it might jeopardize their pathetic hold on the BCS system.

Add in the fact that they beat a VERY talented team from TCU. I really expected TCU to be able to run on Boise State and beat them in a high scoring game. Both defenses proved me wrong... especially Boise States.

and yes... toppy is one of those SEC elitists who seems to think the SEC is the be all end all. While it is the best conference this year, I think Boise State could have played anyone tight... including Bama and Texas. Florida and LSU would have failed against Boise State this year.

That is IMPOSSIBLE. No playoff system can possibly work in football. Do you see PLAYOFFS in high school? in the NCAA II? In the NCAA div III? In the div I double AA (or whatever they are calling it these days)? In the Pro's?

The answer is OF COURSE NOT. Playoffs cannot possibly work in football. Especially when you factor in the 'integrity' of the bowl games. How else are they going to sell out naming rights to the ten new bowls they create every year? How are we ever going to see the Debbiedoesdallas.com bowl ever take shape if we have this ridiculous notion of a playoff put in place?

You are INSANE man... INSANE

Add in the fact that they beat a VERY talented team from TCU. I really expected TCU to be able to run on Boise State and beat them in a high scoring game. Both defenses proved me wrong... especially Boise States.

and yes... toppy is one of those SEC elitists who seems to think the SEC is the be all end all. While it is the best conference this year, I think Boise State could have played anyone tight... including Bama and Texas. Florida and LSU would have failed against Boise State this year.
But But But the EXPERTS SAY!

LSU doesn't need Boise we play multiple top 15 teams annually.

translation: "Yes, we are scared of them. That is why we do not schedule them. Because the WRITERS and COACHES rank our teams high each year, it provides the appearance that we are the toughest conference. When we beat each other, we can say... well this is the SEC and that is how tough our conference is. If we were to play teams like Boise State... what would we say when we lost?"

The Bowl Games could be part OF the Playoff system. The major conferences don't want this. If some of the mid majors start knocking them off it could change the recruiting scheme, good players in highschool might want to go somewhere else. It will be anarchy!

Back