No Good F*#king AP Poll

I know most of you will disagree with me but Boise State should have finished higher than 4. When you consider the fact that for the last few years they have offered to be the "sacrificial lamb" in a game at a top 10's home and have been refused time and again, you KNOW they are better than a number 4. I believe that in a bowl game on neutral ground they could have beat Florida in a bowl game this year. They are the ONLY 14-0 team other than Bama and that should be reflected in their rankings.
Don't get to wound up Socr. It's just a poll. We've never had a true national champion in college football at Div I and we never will until there's a play off. Boise St won a prestigious BCS Bowl game against a highly rated and undefeated opponent. That made them one of the best teams in the country this year. Nuff said. I don't need someone elses opinion to see that.

We have a true one it's Bama they got the crystal, just cause you got raped at home by the no5 pac10 high school team doesn't mean you get a free pass to piss in everyone else's cheerio's.

We have a true one it's Bama they got the crystal, just cause you got raped at home by the no5 pac10 high school team doesn't mean you get a free pass to piss in everyone else's cheerio's.

I'll have to agree with Mott on this one. Thats why I ty to post it as the BCS Championship.

If we had one more game so we could let Bama beat Boise, we could call it a true national championship.

I'll have to agree with Mott on this one. Thats why I ty to post it as the BCS Championship.

If we had one more game so we could let Bama beat Boise, we could call it a true national championship.

True.

Nothing more infuriating than a split decision or in this case lack of decisive argument. While I also think Bama would win that, without the game, you just don't know.

My buddy is a Penn State fan, I like the Huskers... both went undefeated in 94 and 'split' the title. Everyone knows the Huskers would have crushed the tame lil ten lions that year, yet he refuses to admit it. Quite frustrating to constantly have to correct him. ;)

No we couldn't. It would still be a championship by proxy. Who's good at the beginning of the year isn't always who's best at the end of the year. What about Florida, OSU, Iowa. Don't they deserve a chance to prove they are the best? We need a playoff tournament. No more of this proxy shit.

Back