No Money for the Wall

After all this time?? Snowflake, things in Washington take time....our founders designed it that way. Trump has gotten a LOT done in a very short time. But he has only been in office for 20 months. He still has 28 months to get the rest of his agenda through....assuming of course the do-nothing Obstructionists from the Democratic Party of the Jackass lose their bid to control Congress....which I think they will lose.

You forget that this was priority #1, the major issue that trump campaigned on, and nothing. His own party wants no part of this wall and the MAJORITY of Americans dont want it either.

You forget that this was priority #1, the major issue that trump campaigned on, and nothing. His own party wants no part of this wall and the MAJORITY of Americans dont want it either.

After all this time?? Snowflake, things in Washington take time....our founders designed it that way. Trump has gotten a LOT done in a very short time. But he has only been in office for 20 months. He still has 28 months to get the rest of his agenda through....assuming of course the do-nothing Obstructionists from the Democratic Party of the Jackass lose their bid to control Congress....which I think they will lose.

Dopey sod, that's the wrong article, you must be senile, never mind you'll be dead soon!

it's you pasty faced whitey's who are dying off , literally

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Nobody wants the wall built, including the people of Texas who are most affected by border issues. Your wants and desire to build it puts you in a small minority.

Shhhhh! Stop reminding them about the wall they were promised, don't have, never were going to get, all of which we knew all along.

They are very sensitive when we prove how stupid they are. Let's just let this one slide.

Shhhhh! Stop reminding them about the wall they were promised, don't have, never were going to get, all of which we knew all along.

They are very sensitive when we prove how stupid they are. Let's just let this one slide.

I do wish you were clever and funny; but boorish, repetitive and stupid are the only adjectives that come to mind.

giphy.gif

Nobody wants the wall built, including the people of Texas who are most affected by border issues. Your wants and desire to build it puts you in a small minority.

A minority of people with no stake, no economic damages from illegal immigration and who only want it because they are US citizens who are white and never took a moment
to have a cup of coffee with anyone lacking blue eyes.

A minority of people with no stake, no economic damages from illegal immigration and who only want it because they are US citizens who are white and never took a moment
to have a cup of coffee with anyone lacking blue eyes.

Wrong; but then you liberals seem to enjoy wallowing in wrong and the mud. :rofl2:

If thats the case, my dear, why hasn't any money been allocated for it, after all this time. It was a priority and should have happened long ago.

Wasn't that one of those "day one " things? or was that just repealing all of Obamacare that still exists. I suppose he did get rid of the individual mandate fine, a tiny portion of the program.
I guess that's equivalent to a brick in the wall.

Wasn't that one of those "day one " things? or was that just repealing all of Obamacare that still exists. I suppose he did get rid of the individual mandate fine, a tiny portion of the program.

Fascinating; Obama didn't ever get most of what he wanted and you snowflakes loved him. STFU hypocrites.

These are the same polls that predicted a Hillary win? :rofl2:

They are bullshit polls; but we will see in November when Texas goes blue right?

giphy.gif

I can post another 10 articles from 10 different sources and they all say the same thing. Americans by a large margin do not want a wall built.

I wish Trump could use his " pen and phone " to dump Obamacare . Unfortunately its going to take a law .

I wish death upon Obama every month I write out my shitty ... expensive healthcare check !

I can post another 10 articles from 10 different sources and they all say the same thing. Americans by a large margin do not want a wall built.

I'm sure you could .... CNN , MSNBC , CBS , Washington Post , Huffinton Puffinton Post .....

And the dumb list goes on .....

Back