No, Not Pete.

I’ve just pissed of a reporter who published a hit piece on Pete by responding “Yes, Pete was a great baseball player who had many human flaws but it’s not like Pete ever sunk as low as the be a degenerate semi-literate hypocrite sports writer and unlike most sports writers at least Pete respected the hell out baseball fans.”.

I’ve just pissed of a reporter who published a hit piece on Pete by responding “Yes, Pete was a great baseball player who had many human flaws but it’s not like Pete ever sunk as low as the be a degenerate semi-literate hypocrite sports writer and unlike most sports writers at least Pete respected the hell out baseball fans.”.
He needs to be in the Hall of Fame

Did he though?

R.I.P., Pete.

Now you are going to get your spot in the Baseball Hall of Fame. May still take a small while, but if anyone deserves to be there...you do.
It will never happen. The black sox players will never be in the hall of fame. Joe Jackson specifically played his ass off in that series which suggest he wasn't involved but he ill.never be in the hall of fame. Pete they got dead to rights.

Back