No one is excluded dance party

I'm hosting a no exclusion dance party. I want all JPP members to feel welcome. I don't exclude people as I fear no one and respect all.

Welcome to my dance party!

Get your Will Smith on!

WKiNp5o.gif

Confession time!

Hot, I mean so hot my friends, including girls were like WTF is wrong with you for not dancing with her.

Asian, completely beautiful, skin, personality, whatever. She asked me to the 7th grade dance and guess what this dunce did

I sat in the bleachers of the small theater we had. I was so petrified of dancing on public.

Most embarrassing moment of my life. There was not a single person that didn't rag on me for that the whole year. Thank God for summers. And growing a few inches :D

Confession time!

Hot, I mean so hot my friends, including girls were like WTF is wrong with you for not dancing with her.

Asian, completely beautiful, skin, personality, whatever. She asked me to the 7th grade dance and guess what this dunce did

I sat in the bleachers of the small theater we had. I was so petrified of dancing on public.

Most embarrassing moment of my life. There was not a single person that didn't rag on me for that the whole year. Thank God for summers. And growing a few inches :D

I never do clubs as I am super introverted but this can be fixed with *LOTS OF ALCOHOL* and it was my friends birthday and we all pitched in and got a vip booth with bottle service and very quickly I was very well inebriated. later on in the night I was trying to get to some of my friends and this place had like a separate stage in the middle with a bunch of hot stripper like chicks dancing but it jutted out into the main floor and it was a pain in the ass to move around so I was like fuck it and climbed up on the stage weaving my way in and out and between these super hot chicks to get to my buds then jumped off the other side, bouncers were mad and lined me up in the back about to kick me the fuck out and the BOOM lights came on, place was closing anyway so I was like BYEEEE you RAN OUT OF TIME TO KICK ME OUT BITCH! This was the same night took a very public leak at the christian science center. I shared that story and probably all of this before. Can't remember. Then security chased me away and I bolted the fuck down huntington avenue, tripped on the brick walk way and gouged the fuck up out of my hands. Last moment a few of my friends pull up in a taxi and take me away to safety.

f9looXq.jpg

Tall building upper right is where I relieved myself with the most satisfying piss of all time, the trees to the right of the reflecting pool is my escape route.

i literally lived like right across the street from that badass building for like a year. shitty apartment but super prime real estate.

Back