No step on snek

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
im-white-and-afraid-of-everything-19560230.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika

The swastika or sauwastika (as a character, 卐 or 卍, respectively) is a geometrical figure and an ancient religious icon in the cultures of Eurasia. It is used as a symbol of divinity and spirituality in Indian religions.[1][2][3][4] In the Western world, it was a symbol of auspiciousness and good luck until the 1930s, when it became a feature of Nazi symbolism as an emblem of Aryan identity and, as a result, was stigmatized by its association with racism and antisemitism.[5][6]

Last edited:
You evil shits destroyed the good in that flag symbol

Don't expect it to mean what it USED to mean now

if you think that is wrong then try tattooing a swastika on your forehead and explain to every person who sees it that you are NOT trying to honor hitler

your bullshit don't fly

You evil shits destroyed the good in that flag symbol

Don't expect it to mean what it USED to mean now

if you think that is wrong then try tattooing a swastika on your forehead and explain to every person who sees it that you are NOT trying to honor hitler

your bullshit don't fly

it can mean whatever i want it to mean to me. it's a cool flag.

when people of color point out an evil act of racism

the right claims its BAD

trashing people for talking about acts of racism is what racists do

and you yet again prove your sociopathy

its all about you huh dickweed

nobody thinks this flag is racist, it's actually a very commonly used by libertarians, it's sold on mainstream merchendise, no one is offended by it, and it doesn't say anything racial or classist or bigoted, all it says is "dont fuck with me" which can be a message adopted by anyone. Just because you have scatterbrained hang ups doesn't mean everyone else has to. You are the selfish one, not me. You are trying to put your own thoughts on everyone else. You are not the center of the world desh. You don't get to just point at things and vaporize them with your thoughts. Too bad.

Back